The Last Words Of Severus Snape

Percy POV
After we dragged Fred into a corner, Percy, well, the other Percy was outraged. He went haywire and started to kill off every single Death Eater that he could find. And he killed them so fast that I almost felt sorry for them. Harry, Ron, Hermione and I took that time to sneak out of the school.

I caught a glimpse of two figures, one tall and slender and the other one not as tall. I pointed it out and Harry led us to a tree. The tree was thrashing around and it almost slapped me across Britain.

"Ron! Get that knob!" Hermione instructed. I looked closely and there it was, a small knob on the tree.
"O-oh yeah." Ron muttered. He reached for his wand and shot a streak of light at the knob.

His aim was awesome. The tree immediately stopped in its tracks.

"C'mon guys." Harry waved. "Lumos." Harry muttered.

We followed him and crawled into a small tunnel, just below the tree. At the end of the dark tunnel, we could make out two voices, one deep, and the other one clearly frightened.

We eavesdropped.

"This," the dark voice sounded, "Is the Elder Wand."
"T-that's-"
"But it does not show me its actual power."
"I-I do not know a-about that, sir."
"It will only serve me as it's true master if the one who killed Dumbledore is dead." the dark voice said coldly.
"But, sir-"
"I'm sorry, Severus. You have been a good and loyal follower."
"N-no!"

Then, a weird hissing sound escaped from the slender man's mouth. As if on cue, a serpent, probably Nagini (I caught a glimpse of the snake when Harry was attacked), struck the man on the floor's neck.

"I'm sorry." the slender man said, with no sorrow in his voice.

With a chill up my spine, I realized the slender man was Voldemort.

After Voldemort left, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I crawled up to see a dark, greasy haired man lying on the floor, bleeding out.

"H-Harry." the man, probably named Severus croaked.
"P-professor Snape." Harry recognized.
"T-take it. Hurry!" Severus gasped as a silvery string flowed out of his eyes, mixed with tears.
"Hermione! Give a bottle." Harry demanded.
"R-right." Hermione stuttered. She whispered a spell and a small bottle poofed out of the air. Harry grabbed the bottle and the silvery stuff flowed right into it.
"L-look a-a-at me, H-Harry." Severus pleaded quietly.

        The emerald eyes met the black. With a smile on his face, the black eyes closed and fell asleep forever with no regrets.