Chapter 4

Joel's and Joonas's birthday

POV. Aleksi

Today is the 5th of October which means it's Joel's and Joonas's birthday. Over the day we were in the studio, recording some songs and now we're going to a club celebrating their birthday. Niko, Tommi, Joonas, and Joel were walking in front of me and Olli. We were near the club when Olli tried to grab my hand. It was really cute because he couldn't get my hand and I helped him by grabbing his hand. We wanted to look at each other but we were red tomatoes. Silently we were walking by each other, hand in hand, to the club. The others didn't notice it until we arrived at the club. Our hands ripped apart as the other guys were looking at us. Niko just looked at me like: I know what you did.

Fuck.

Hopefully, the others didn't see it.

*after a few drinks & some dancing*

POV. Aleksi

N: " what do you think of the idea of playing truth or dare?"
Jo: " I think it's a good idea, right ?"
J: "right"
T: "right"
O: "sounds good"
A: "can I even say 'no'?"
N: "nope little man"
Niko grabbed an empty bottle and we were sitting in a little circle. Then he spun it. It landed on Joonas.
N: "Truth or Dare?"
J: "Truth."
N: "Would you kiss anyone else from us except me?"
J: "yes."
Joonas spun the bottle again and it landed on Tommi. Luckily not me.
J: "Truth or Dare?"
T: "Dare."
J: "Drink this whole bottle."
Joonas held a little bottle of vodka in his hands. Tommi looked like he was rethinking his choice.
J: "go on big bear. Drink it."
And Tommi did it. After 1 minute the bottle was already empty. Wow.
A: "Respect Tommi."
T: "Thank you."
Now it was Tommi's time to shine. He spun the bottle and guess what. It landed on Olli.
T: "Truth or Dare, loverboy?"
I was praying to God that he would say not Dare.
Olli: "Dare."
Oh my God OLLI.
T: "Go into the closet with Aleksi. You know what I mean. 7 minutes in heaven."
Oh no.
O: "ok. Let's go Aleksi."
He came to me, grabbed my hand and we walked hand in hand to the closet. We heard Niko outside of the closet locking it.
N: "Ok. 7 minutes are starting now."
We heard him walking away.
O: "So we don't need to do anything but if you want to do something then..."
I took his face into my hands and kissed him. He was shocked for a moment but immediately replied by kissing me back. Butterflies in my stomach, hands, and heart are everywhere. One of his hands lay on my waist and the other one on my little face.
He stopped kissing my lips and he was going to my neck. He kissed my neck like some 14 years old teenager and surprise surprise he gave me a hickey. Like we were horny teenagers and every time he sucked my neck a little moan came out of my throat. After a while sucking my neck his hands were wandering down to my pants. He tried to open my pants and while trying to open them he gave me more and more hickeys. Now my little friend down there wanted to come out of my boxers but I knew we couldn't have sex when the others are here.
A: "Olli?"
Another moan of mine came out.
A: "Olli?.... we can't have sex when the others are here."
O: "We can. Maybe not here but at my home."
A: "We are both drunk. We can't have drunk sex. We will not remember."
O: "But you and your little friend down there want it too."
A: "I know but....."
N: "TIME IS UP."
O&A: "Shit."
I pulled my pants back on and before Niko came to open the closet I kissed Olli again.
A: "I hope you will remember all of this tomorrow because it's true. I like you. A lot.
So I hope you will remember it."
And at this moment Niko opened the doors of the closet.
N: "Guys? Look at our little man here. Everywhere hickey's on his neck."
Je: "We heard you Aleksi. I hoped you liked it Haha."
J: "Look at him. Red like a tomato."
Joonas stood up, walked towards me, and started singing.
J: "Aleksi is in love. Aleksi is in love. And I know with who. He is in love with Olli."
I just wanted to punch Joonas in his face.
This is embarrassing for me. I rolled my eyes, grabbed him by his shoulders a then just screamed at him to shut up.
A: "Joonas? Can you do me a favor?"
J: "what can I do for you?"
A: "SHUT UP!!!!"
Joonas looked shocked at me. This is embarrassing for me and he was just making fun of me. Olli was beside me and giggled at me. And there it was. This weird feeling. It felt like a butterfly dancing in my stomach or something. Those feelings come whenever I see, think of, or talk to Olli. I told Tommi a long, long time ago that I liked Olli a lot and now Tommi took his chance to put me and my crush into the closet.
How ironic.

*after a few more rounds of Truth or Dare they're at home again*

I was sleeping at Olli's apartment again. We lay already in his bed. My head on his shoulder, his arm around me, and one of my hands on his stomach. I could fall asleep in this position (caught you again in 4K 😏. you perverts) every day until I die but I know we can't date each other. My parents. They kicked me out for a reason. They kicked me out for being bisexual. My thoughts are killing me every night with the fact that my parents hate me but since I'm with Olli my thoughts are silent. While I was thinking about how much my parents hate me I drive into my dreams.

*in the middle of the night*

POV. Olli

I slept silently and peacefully but something was wrong. Aleksi turned himself from side to side. He had a nightmare. I heard him whispering things like: "please mom don't kick me out" or "this is me. I'm disappointing you again mom but this is me and you can't change it."
I knew that I couldn't wait any longer for waking him up.
O: "Aleksi.....please wake up. Wake up."
My hand was laying on his cheek and my thumb drawing circles on his face.
O: "please wake up Aleksi."
And after 2 minutes of trying to wake him up, it worked. Now he was sitting on my bed, looking at me. He was trying not to cry but he gave up while I hugged him. Now we were sitting on my bed, Aleksi sitting on my lab and crying into my shoulder. I would ask him what is bothering him but I know he wouldn't want to answer it. So I was just there for him when he needed me the most. After a while, he stopped crying. He fell asleep in my arms. I lay him in the bed and I joined him. (Join the dark side <3)
I fell asleep again, worried about him and with butterflies everywhere in me. And at this moment I realized I was in love. With him. This boy is in my arms.
Aleksi.

A/N: Dear Joel and Joonas
Happy birthday to the old married couple. I love you too monkeys. I hope you have a great day to celebrate your birthday with your friends and family. I and all blind channel fans love you. Please don't get too drunk that you can't remember anything. I wish you 2 all the best.
Paljon onnea <3
Alles gute zum Geburtstag <3
Happy birthday <3
Annemarie