Story:Part 2

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ꜰᴏᴜʟ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ.

ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴀʙᴜ$3,ᴄᴜʀꜱɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴍᴜᴛᴛ. ᴠɪᴇᴡᴇʀ ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴇᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀᴅɪᴠɪꜱᴇᴅ——————————————————

Bakugos pov:

It was a rainy Sunday as I was doing homework and Daisuki walking around. I could tell that Daisuki was only the age of one and learnt words I taught him.he speaks a bit clearly but still falls at times when he walks. I finished my homework at 4pm. Daisuki was building blocks in his playpen."hey buddy, having fun?" I picked him up and smiled. "Papa!" Daisuki exclaimed with excitement I set him down and he walked to the bathroom. I had Went to the baby store 7 blocks away from the dorms and brought more stuff. I walked in the bathroom and picked up toothpaste than my toothbrush.I put water on me and Daisuki's toothbrush and started brushing our teeth.then changed and went to bed.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Monday 7:00am

Me and Daisuki was early up so we decided to make pancakes with bacon and eggs. It took time but I think he got it. We ate then left at 7:50am.I had brought a baby bag and a child's harness backpack strapped to Daisuki. "KU......KUGO!....BAKUGO!"Raccoon eyes had called out she caught up with us and took a look at the leash. "Hi Daisuki!" She said ruffling his dark red hair. "hi auntie!" He exclaimed.

 Sero caught up then kami then kirishima.once we got into ua I saw deku. 

He  ran up to us and bend down to Daisuki's height. "Hi Daisuki" deku exclaimed "fuck you." Daisuki said sticking up the middle finger deku's face was pale like he'd been rejected by uraraka or something, "Daisuki..Nice." I said. "Sorry uncle deku"he gave him a hug and went on.

we got into class and I brought out a little chair to make Daisuki sit by me.Aizawa moved my seat from besides kirishima to deku Beside kirshima to me behind deku. I didn't mind.then I had realized I sat right next to..grape bastard, I felt bad for him that'd he been abused, I can definitely relate to him. "Hi Daisuki" mineta said "Mineta!"Daisuki said he hugged Mineta before I picked him up and put him in the seat. 

"Why would you let Mineta put his hands on Daisuki!?"Uraraka exclaimed. I started getting anxious. "Because I can." I said calmly. Just trying not to pass out of showing emotion. "HE DOSENT NEED TO BE TOUCHING A CHILD LIKE THAT"uraraka got up and started yelling. I banged my fist on the table "I CAN LET MINETA DO WHAT HE LIKES.IF IT MAKES DAI HAPPY!" I roared at her it'd seem she was angry.

Daisuki's POV:

Dad was yelling at the broke bitch. I liked Mineta he's funny to me. I don't seem why people don't like him? I understand he's a perv but I don't care, it hurts to see some get hatred. My dad had rain rolling down his cheek i had enough. "SHUT THE FUCK OFF BROKE BITCH!" I yelled. 

The whole room went completely silent. "Papa,you okay" I asked him.he didn't say anything just broke down in rain."Papa wat wrong?" I asked him again. "Uraraka...do you know what Mineta has been through?" Papa said angrily but his voice was shaky. I looked at the broke bitch."Do you know what I've been through because of that DISGRACE!?" She yelled. 

I sighed loudly. I looked at Mineta who had been crying rains out of his eyes like papa. "down." I said angrily. Papa took me out the seat I had been set down. "Uncle min?" I said he looked at me "hi.." his voice was all shaky. 

Uraraka looked Like a angry rat.I climbed onto the chair and on the table just to hear a smack.. across her face.I laughed my ass off.I giggled like crazy. "You little sh.." "no no, you little broke bitch!?.. let my dad explain everything min had told him."I cut her off, I stumbled some words but that's okay.

"Min had been abused as a child forced to start sexually harassing women, he came out bisexual and his parents didn't accept...It hurts to see y'all hate someone without even know their backstory." My papa broke down sobbing. Then fell out of his chair. 

I ran out the room as Sero chased me "HEY COME BACK!"he chased me to class 1-b he had a confused face but I knew what I was doing. I ran to Daddy and tugged his sweatpants. "Hey kid what's up?" He asked he picked me up and sat me on his desk. "Daddy..papa fell to the floor!" I told him. 

He got up immediately "Gotta go be right back vlad!" He rushed out the room as Sero followed. Then walked into the class. "KAT!" he exclaimed he put me down and put the harness on me then picked up papa with his other hand. "Let's go Dai" he said. He tapped lida's shoulder and zoomed out the room to the old bitch's office. We sat there and papa was awake.

Bakugos POV:

I was in recovery girls office seeing Mo and dai. "Why am I here..?" I asked shaking like crazy. 

"You passed out from showing emotion again Kat.."mo explained everything Daisuki told him. I didn't say anything "If it weren't for broke hoe..I wouldn't  be here."I mumbled. 

Mo looked at me. Then recovery girl came out with a pink permission slip. "Take it..I don't want you here back in my office again."she said. I got up slowly taking the harness of Dai's backpack and walked with Mo back to 1-a. 

When we got there everything was silent. Aizawa was standing there. Angrily. "Katsuki. Have you talked to nezu about this?" He asked and looked down at Dai. 

"no, not yet..I-" mo cut me off "we're going to right now, we wanted to stop by and tell you." Dai nodded. They planned this obviously. "Head on now. I'll deal with uraraka later" Aizawa said.

 I walked off with Mo and Dai into Principle Nezu's office. "Principal Nezu..?" Mo said opening the door to his office letting me and Dai in first. Then he came right after. "Hey Monoma and Katsuki what brings you here?" He asked. Monoma started first "so..me and Bakugo..just Bakugo at this point..found this child..and" I cut him off. "His name is Daisuki Bakugo,his age is one year old,and his quirk is unknown,he is under my custody and I would like if I can bring him to school everyday.maybe help him find his quirk?" I asked. "Yea. I would love that. Is Aizawa comfortable about this?"he asked.

 "I'm pretty sure he has two children at home.. he's fine with it"I said. "Then okay!" Nezu smiled. We got up and pecked each other's lips and walked separate ways.I walked back into 1-a with Aizawa sleeping on the floor and the class's loud asses being loud again.

I walked to my seat and looked at Min. "You okay buddy?" I asked him. He looked scared and shook his head "yeah I'm fwne" mins lipysin is getting worse."tell me if you need anything. I'm her min" I said smiling slightly just slightly so min could see. He nodded.Daisuki was sleep in my lap I put him in the carrier I brought as well.(if you're wondering he was holding the carrier with the baby bag in it).

———————————————————————————————————————————-—————-

Bakugos POV:

I walked in my dorm and took a shower, letting Daisuki lay in his crib. I always wanted to know what his quirk is like. He can develop easily since he's picking up on new words so well and knows how to walk. I started washing my hair the once I was done I blow dried it. I walked to the bed and fell asleep.

Next day at 6am.

Baku's POV:

I heard a racket outside the bedroom. I woke up and put on my slippers seeing Daisuki.my eyes widened and shook "Papa!"