chapter 1

☂️

On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began.

Sir Reginald Hargreeves,
eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many of the children as possible.

he got seven of them.

number one: Luther

number two: Diego

number three: Allison

number four: Klaus

number five: Five

number six: Ben (deceased)

number seven: vanya

_________________________________

On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began.

This was not a natural occurrence for the Emeterio family, as they did not recall of awaiting the birth of a child. But a boy was born. a spectacular boy was born. on that cold october morning.

his name was Levi..

Francois Emererio was strict about the fact that he did not want a son. he was not in any way enthusiastic about having any children at all, for that matter.

The Emeterio family thought and thought, rationed on any idea that came to mind. until they came to one agreement. the Emeterio's agreed to put their new born son Levi up for adoption.

it wasn't too long until they were contacted by the multi billionaire, Reginald Hargreeves. with the strong intent of adopting the boy. and so he did it. and with that, Levi Emeterio was the new member of
The Umbrella Academy

he was number eight.