Chapter 2

Maddie's POV

For almost a week, owls have been swooping in with letters for Harry and I. It's been so weird. Still, after 100 letters or so, the hippo has managed to keep every single bloody letter from us.

Harry was serving the Dursleys tea, while I was serving cookies.

" I'm in a very good mood today" said Vernon, looking at his family (Harry and I are NOT his family) " do any of you know why?" he continued

"Because there's no post on Sundays" Harry and I chorused, in monotone voices.

Vernon nodded, and took a sip of tea, when suddenly came letters came flying from everywhere. The place where the mail comes, the fireplace, the windows, the fridge, the toilets. He he.

Harry and I grabbed a letter each, and started sprinting towards our cupboard But, of course, the Hippo caught up to us. He grabbed us, and I screamed " LET GO OF US, YOU FAT WORM!" While kicking him repeatedly.

" EVERYBODY JUST GRAB SOME CLOTHES AND GET. IN. THE. CAR." Vernon yelled.

" Has daddy gone mad?" Dudley asked stupidly.

I snorted. Your Daddy went mad years ago, Big D.

Sooo, we've been driving for hours, and only stopped to go to the bathroom and Dudley a large ice cream. We eventually got to a place with boats, and we took a boat to an island in the middle of nowhere. We stopped outside this wrecked cabin thingy. Damn, this thing has definitely had better days.

I was so annoyed at the Dursleys, that I couldn't sleep. And I LOVE to sleep. Anyway, Harry and I were throwing small pebbles at Dudley that we found on the floor where we were sleeping. Why were we throwing rocks at Dudley, you ask? Because that stupid pig pinched us the WHOLE car ride. I literally have so many marks on me now. Harry looked at Dudley's watch, then nudged me.

"What?" I whispered.

" It's 11: 58" Harry whispered back.

11:58. Three minutes from our birthday. I carefully drew a cake in the sand/dirt that was on the floor, then Harry added 'Happy Birthday Harry and Maddison'.

" why did you have to write 'Maddison'!? Why couldn't you write 'Maddie'!???" I whined, and Harry just chuckled.

He checked Dudley's watch, and realized that it just turned 12:00.

" Happy Birthday Maddie" Harry whispered

" Happy Birthday Harry" I whispered back

BOOM!

I think someone is outside.

"Harry?"

"Yes?"

" I think someone's outside"

" No, REALLY!? I didn't notice!

" Ha ha ha. I'm laughing so hard right now."

There was a second BOOM! Harry stepped in front of me protectively, so I rolled my eyes and pushed him back to step in front of him.

" Who is it!? I warn you, I'm armed!" The fat neck hippo came down with a gun, and Aunt Petunia was cowering behind him. WAIT, A GUN!? Where'd this guy get a gun?!

The door went bang and was off it's hinges. Someone HUGE walked in our cabin-thingy. Like seriously, he looked like a mega giant, or something. And that mega giant was walking right towards us!!!! Awwwwww, he gave us a birthday cake!

" Harry! Maddison! Las' time I saw you was jus' this big" the mega giant held his giant hands about a foot away from each other

" Thanks for the cake" said Harry

" Who are you?" I asked bluntly

" I'm Hagrid, o' course!" said the giant, sorry, said Hagrid.

" ummmmm" said Harry, not sure how to tell Hagrid that we had no idea who he was

"still don't know who you are" I said

" I was told by Dumbledore to come get yer folks, an' here's yer letters" said Hagrid gruffly

Harry and I looked our letters, and saw the word HOGWARTS written over the back of the letter.

" don't hear the name Hogwarts often, do ya?" I remarked, and Hagrid chuckled

Harry just looked downright confused.

" what's Hogwarts?" he asked

" on'ly the best magical school in Britain!" Hagrid boomed

" Magical?" Harry and I echoed

" STOP!" screamed Vernon pointing his gun at Hagrid " I forbid you to tell them anything!"

Hagrid stomped over to the fat necked hippo, and- HE BENT IT INTO A CERCLE! HA!

I started laughing hysterically, and Harry had to hold me up. Hagrid sent me a quick smile, before he gestured to keep reading our letters,.

" What's Hogwarts?" asked Harry again

" yer don' know what Hogwarts is?" said Hagrid, the smile sliding off his face

" Nope!" I said, popping the p

" DURSLEY!!!!" Hagrid boomed, and the Dursleys cowered in the corner.

" YOU TOLD 'EM NOTHIN' !?" Hagrid stomped over to the Dursleys, and pointed a flowery pink umbrella at them. What the hell!?

We heard a munching noise, and found Dudley eating OUR BIRTHDAY CAKE. THAT LITTLE-

Dudley squeaked, and ran towards his parents, but Hagrid pointed his umbrella at Dudley. There was a flash of blue and- DUDLEY HAS A PIG TAIL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

The Fat Necked Hippo gave a high pitched roar, and pushed his family into the only other room.

" so, can so one please tell me what the hell Hogwarts is!?" I said loudly

" er, well better star't at the beginning" said Hagrid " well, you two are a wizard an' a witch"

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!

" n-no we're n-not" Harry stuttered in shock

A/N Damn it! I haven't updated in like a million years! I'm sorry! I've had no insperation...