Chapter I. The Tavern Masters.

(Reference to outfit)

Large, green eyes stared down at the floor

Large, green eyes stared down at the floor. It had been a normal day so far. He'd opened up the tavern bright and early, not surprised by the fact that people came, ready to get wasted first thing in the morning.

He'd served the customers both ale and food - some were more appreciative than others - But it didn't really surprise him at that point.

He'd been fine on his own so far, Hawk by his side to feed on the delicious scraps that were left behind or lost on the floor. Meanwhile, M/n was sleeping comfortably upstairs in his room, coming down to work later on the day.

But this... He didn't know what to do... Or rather, he didn't know what he wanted to do.

The tavern was emptied within seconds when someone in a large, rusty armor came inside, muttering about the Seven Deadly Sins in a deep yet weakened voice.

They had fallen over and the oversized helmet had rolled to Meliodas' feet, revealing the familiar face hidden underneath it.

Silver hair was messy, probably from being inside of that armor, her eyes - as he recalled as blue - were closed tightly. She clearly wasn't planning on moving anytime soon.

"That runt is one of the Seven Deadly Sins?" Hawk, who stood beside Meliodas, snorted, stepping towards the girl.

The male simply hummed in thought, ignoring the boar, he kneeled down beside the girl, brushing some of her hair out of her face to get a clearer look at her face. Once he did and recognized it, he pouted and dropped the hair back down on her face.

He flipped onto his butt, head tilted back to look up, "M/n would probably like to know." He muttered, thinking about waking the male up from his sleep.

"Ya think?!" Hawk's ears flopped up into the air.

"M/n..." The voice came out low, just above a whisper, however, the man heard despite being half-asleep still.

(E/c) eyes opened, meeting Meliodas' green ones quickly. M/n grinned playfully at the male, letting out a small chuckle, "What are you doing, Mel?" He asked the blond, who had straddled him, his hands right above his hips.