Chapter II. Ale Yeah!

Please tell me if I used the wrong pronouns somewhere so I correct them! 🙏🏻
Thanks beforehand!

Hope you enjoy it!
__________________________________________

Hope you enjoy it!__________________________________________

"You know

"You know..." That night, M/n and Meliodas had shared M/n's room, allowing the Princess to sleep in her room. M/n listened to Meliodas while twirling his blond hair between his fingers. He enjoyed the silence, but listening to Meliodas' sleepy voice was okay too.

"I really wanted it to just be the two of us..." Meliodas trailed off, his head resting on M/n's shoulder. One of his hands placed on his lower abdomen, a thing M/n had grown to allow him in the ten years they'd have had the Boar Hat. However, Meliodas could still feel him tense up if his hands traveled a little too far up, "Just for a bit longer."

"Sorry about that..." M/n sighed, still sleepy. The warmth of Meliodas' body hugging his side didn't exactly help him wake up.

"It's not your fault." Meliodas shook his head lightly against M/n's shoulder, making a few strands tickle his neck. M/n felt him tilt his head up to look at him, making him look down at him. Meliodas looked at his face for a couple of seconds before smiling as bright as ever, "We should probably get up!"

M/n groaned, turning his head away from the blond. He closed his eyes, "Aww, come onnnn! You can't sleep the whole day away!" Meliodas sat up on the bed, looking down at the other male.

"On the contrary, I can!" He refused, his voice slightly muffled by the pillow.

"If you get up, I will... Take your share of the work for today." He bargained, chuckling when M/n turned his head a bit to look back at him.

"Deal!" M/n nodded, getting up from the bed himself. Meliodas blinked and the male in front of him was in his everyday clothes, "You're not gonna wear our uniform today either?" He asked, pouting a bit.

"Do I ever." He smirked in response, opening the door, "I'll start up downstairs, but you do the rest of the work!" With that, he closed the door behind him, leaving Meliodas to smile to himself, falling back onto the bed with a content sigh.