Forgiveness... (14)

Y/N'S POV:
I gave Corey's grandmother a hug and thanked her. Then I walked away, I knew that I needed to see Corey, but I looked bad right now from just getting out of the hospital. I knew that he had already seen me like that, but I really wanted to try and cheer him up, so I went and got ready. Ok you just have to knock on his door, I thought to myself, as I walked up to his door. Finally I knocked, "please go away.." I heard Corey say. He sounded like he had been crying. "Corey.. it's me" I said, "I know I'm the last person you want to see right now, but can we please talk.." I added. I heard footsteps, and Corey opened the door. "Come in.." he said. His eyes were red and puffy from crying. I walked in and sat down, "listen Corey, I shouldn't have ever blown up on you like that. You are such a perfect person." I was then cut off by Corey kissing me. Oh my god.. did Corey just KISS ME?!, that thought was racing through my head. "I'm not perfect, no one is perfect." Corey said. I started laughing, "So you forgive me..?" I said in a worrisome tone. I was extremely worried that Corey would say no, which would be crazy, speaking that he did just kiss me. "Of course I forgive you idiot.. I just kissed you why wouldn't I forgive you?" Corey said while laughing. "Oh stop it" I said playfully pushing him, "I love you Corey" I said back and kissed him on the cheek. "I love you too" he said. After that the room went quiet, I laid down in Corey's bed and he laid next to me. For a minute i just laid there and stared at the ceiling, while listening to the rain drops hit the window. But then I felt someone's head lay on my chest, it was obviously Corey's. I looked down and ran my fingers through his hair. He slowly started to fall asleep. "Goodnight.." I heard him whisper to me. "Goodnight sweet boy", I said to him and leaned down to kiss his forehead. My eyes started to get heavy, and I started to drift off, next thing I knew I was asleep, and Corey was laying with me. My life felt like a dream in that moment, it all felt so perfect.