End of Sophomore Year & Tour

As soon as the bell rang, Marinette bolted to her house. Today had been the last day of sophomore year of highschool! And now, she was packing the last of her stuff in her suitcase.

She was going on tour with Jagged Stone; or Uncle Jagged as he asked her to call him, his son and daughter: Juleka & Luka Couffaine, Claude Bellamy, Allegra Blanchet, Allen Dubois, and Felix Cupla.

She was going to be apart of the designing team and perform with the other teenagers on the tour. This was going to be a breath of fresh air from the environment of François DuPont School. Lately things weren't so nice at school.

~

It all started when a new student came to school. Her name was Lila Rossi.

She came from Italy, and apparently knew a lot of celebrities. Marinette knew some celebs, so who was she judge when Lila started telling others about it. But, Marinette noticed that the new girl also had a whole bunch of diseases.

When Lila said she was besties (the fuck she ain't your bestie) with her alter ego Ladybug, she knew Lila was nothing but a liar. She tried calling her out as Marinette, they just said he was jealous because Lila was sitting with Adrien. (mans was being held tight by lila),

When she tried calling Lila out as Ladybug, Lila became akumatized. (i bet the liar wasnt even mad or upset) Adrien said that she would stop lying and that they would be in this together. But Rossi didn't stop lying.

It's been a year since then.

~

Jagged apparently sent a limo to pick her up from the bakery. She kissed her parent's cheeks goodbye and boarded the limo.

Inside were Luka, Juleka, Felix, Claude, Allegra, Allen, Jagged, and Penny. She hopped in, but her stuff in the trunk (?) and the limo drove to the jet.

~

It's been a month since she's been on tour with her friends. Claude started a YouTube Channel called Claude and the Quantic Kids. He had that YouTube channel name in mind for him, Allen, Allegra, and Felix for a while. But now there's more than four people.

The YouTube channel has over 3M subscribers. Their videos feature back stage shenanigans, dance practices, and all the fun stuff that they all do together. One of the top videos has 3.7M views.

[Video clip: Claude showing them a difficult dance routine. Marinette trips and bumps into Allegra, who bumps into Allen, who bumps into Felix, who bumps into Juleka, who finally bumps into Claude. They all fall down and burst out laughing. Marinette finally giggled out, "My signature clumsiness back at it again!". Then they burst into laughter once more. End clip]

They did many interviews for Vogue, Seventeen (?), and many others. They traveled to America, Asia, other places in Europe, Australia, some places in South America and Africa. They meet other celebrities.

Marinette meets Olivia Rodrigo™ and other young singers and actors.

All too soon, it's time for them to go back to Paris. Her and the other teens exchange numbers to keep in contact. Apparently, Claude, Allegra, Allen, and Felix go to Jeanne Arc School of Arts with Kagami and Luka*.

~

Marinette gets home and is bombarded by hugs from her parents. She goes to her room, unpacks, and promptly falls asleep on her bed after changing. Her school doesn't start for another 3 days, so she has time to sleep off the jetlag.

....And prepare herself for fans and drama at school.