Aftermath Reactions and Lila's Verdict

Alya pov

Lila was lying!!! Lying! And I believed her. and I have to take down my blog as punishment from my parents for destroying some of Marinette's designs last school year. All my hard work is going to go down the drain!

Adrien

The class doesn't want to talk to me anymore! I tried to make them see reason, but they just wouldn't listen.

...is this how Marinette felt?

The rest of the class

Lila lied to us. Adrien knew she was lying and didn't say anything. We abandoned Marinette and Juleka.

We are horrible friends.

Ms. Rossi

My daughter, MY DAUGHTER is a liar! *sobs* She lied to me.

And I believed her! I lost my job because they said that I was using work funds wrong.

I was confused, but now I get it!

Marinette and her friends

Thank God the liar is gone. We don't have to deal with her anymore.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

After Lila was brought to the principal's office, Mr Damocles watched the security camera tape. He called up the number on Lila's file to try and reach Lila's mother. A phone in the room stated to ring. It sounded like it was coming from Lila's pocket. It seemed like Lila had lied on her file too.

After many tries of looking for Mrs. Rossi's number, he got an answer.

"Hello, is this Bianca Rossi?"

"Yes, this is she."

"This is your daughter's principal"

"Oh! I needed to speak to you about some of the things happening at that school."

Damocles frowns. "Ok, but we need you to come to the school to talk about some interesting things your daughter has claimed."

"Is Lila ok? I'm on my way there right now!"

Damocles watched as Lila paled from the corner of his eye.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Twenty minutes, a screaming match, a sobbing mother and a crying daughter later, Lila was officially expelled and her mother was dragging her to the family car.

Lila was sent to her room, all technology taken, and all her windows locked securely so she can't escape.

She was grounded for 2 months.

(I've never been grounded how does it work)

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Later that night, Bianca Rossi got a phone call saying that she was fired and needed to come pick up her things from her desk.

Sobbing sounds filled the Rossi apartment that night from the mother and the daughter.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°