Midnight Highs

"ꜱᴏ, ɪ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴡꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ʜɪɢʜꜱ"

- SAINt JHN & SZA, "Just for Me"

This, as the description entails, is going to be a series of faceclaims to choose from your fanfics. I'm also taking requests for faceclaims that you need for your fic, so if you need that, just comment under this chapter and I'll get it done as soon as possible :)

-  Love, Ty <3

A/N: Due to the ongoing genocide in Gaza, I am doing much more extensive research on each person I add to the list. If they actively have supported Israel (ie Joey King, Dior Goodjohn, Noah Schnapp etc) or made a neutral stance on the genocide (ie Gracie Abrams, Zoey Deutch, etc), and I knew about it, I won't add them in there. If I've added a celeb that has made an anti-Palestinian/neutral statement and I found out after putting them in the list, I'll add an author's note to the chapter (like my Joshua Bassett chapter). Most of the people on this list are at least not Israel supporters or have spoken up in support of Palestine. If you have a problem with this, then please unfollow me, thank you.

Also, if you know any celebs on this list that are Israeli supporters/are neutral, and I missed that memo, don't be afraid to tell me. I'll update the chapter in accordance to the information given to me. 

Featured Person on Cover: Olivia Rodrigo