First Encounter

"He just sits there and does math for hours" I thought to myself. That is the thing that attracts me to him because honestly he is average looking. The passion he have for math is what took my attention. I don't know if I like him or he is just someone I admire as a person.

As a Muslim I can't talk to guys for no purpose so I find it hard to just go to him and be like "Hey" or "How's things going?" I know he knows my name because he wrote it on a score sheet once for my Book Fair and also left a really touching comment but the problem is that I told him to write a detail comment. As I don't know him so I stalk him on different social media which is kinda interesting but he seems like a jerk from social media but in real life this man looks so sweet. From stalking I found out that he is just average looking for me but in the world's eye he is good looking as random girls were hitting on him in the comments.

He sits at lunch in math class of a teacher that I really find helpful for advices but he never say anything. He is always sitting there doing his work peacefully which I can't take it anymore. Today I will talk to him at least try to because I get nervous and tremble in front of him which anyone can notice. I can't look at his eyes so I never noticed that he wears this earing on his left ear until my friend told me.

I walked into the class and he was talking to one of my friend who I am not so close with. "This is my chance. I have to engage and know a little more than his name"
"What's that?" pointing at his iPad
"Did you completed this?" he replied
"We had choice right? We can either do interview or the reflection?" I said confusedly
"Yeah we had that" he replied looking into my eyes so I avoided the eye contact as I could feel the shiver in my body by listening to his voice.
"What are you planning to do at University?" asked my friend
"I am going for science" he replied
"Hold up! Sir you're telling me you spend 4 hours doing math but you're planning to pursue science as your career?" I said without hesitating
"Yeah I like math but I don't think it's my choice"
"Oh ok ok"
And I went to sit on my everyday place as I could feel my body trembling.

I was suppose to go my English class after lunch as I chose interview with the teacher over reflection but I got involved in a deep conversation with Mr. Michael, the math teacher, and lost the track of time. After him I started talking to a guy I know about different things. He is a nice guy and someone you can talk to you. I don't know how but things got complicated and he said that it's not normal to stalk people on social media which really shook me because that's what I have been doing for the past week for the 'man'. We went back and forth on this conversation where he figured that I have been stalking a guy when he was standing right Infront of me doing math. I eneded up telling him about the guy as he also know him because of math. He told me that he is not average looking but he is good looking. He didn't said much because it's weird for a guy talking about another guy's beauty as he is straight. He was kinda proud of my choice but still I told him that he is not my crush. " I just wanna know more about him" and he started laughing as soon as I said that.

Bell Rang!!!!

I went home but the thought of him was in my mind all day. I offered my zuhr and asr prayers and went to bed to take a nap but I couldn't as he was running through my mind. I was scrolling through TikTok when my bestie Fatuma texted me asking how my class went so I explained the whole situation to her. This lady had the audacity to text "Why do you like him so much?"
"I don't like him"
"No I forgot that he is literally a random person"
"His TikTok comment section is filled with random girls hitting on him"
"U HAVE HIS TIKTOK HUH??"
"Yeah"
"how did u even? SAFIA"
"I just searched up his full name and his account pooped up. He had a bad hair phase man. He looked hideous"
"nooo don't even be mean he looks fine. girl you're down SOO tremendously bad 😭😭😭😭"
"Bye I am gonna go. I have to take a nap" as I went to sleep with the thought of him in my mind.

______________________________________

I will post their character traits in the next part with their illustration
I hope you enjoyed it