Unknown

Safia's POV
I woke up for fajjar prayers. Took my scarf from the side of the bed and wrapped around me before heading outside for wudhu. After offering my fajjar prayers and reciting the quran. I checked my phone and there was a text from an unknown number which I didn't paid a lot attention to as I am use to getting scam text but the odd thing about this text was the question.  "How was your first day of semester 2?". How does this person know that it was my first day of semester 2? Could they be someone from school or my friend teasing me? Most probably as I ignored the text and started getting ready for school. I was looking forward to seeing him at school. I decided to wear my favourite black abaya with a black hijab. I don't try to make myself look good as per modesty but I also can't make myself look really bad because that would also odd out to the public. I had breakfast and my brother dropped me to school.
"Allah Hafiz"
"Allah Hafiz"
As I started walking toward the school building, I saw a black car with tinted windows making it hard for me to see the owner but for some reason I felt like the person sitting in the car was staring at me but I ignored as that was just my feelings. I made my way to the class in the busy hallways full of people's chattering or gossiping. After my first class, I went to sit with my friend at the corner of the school as we both had eLearning.
"Do you wanna go outside for a walk?" Asked Kayla
"Sure. Honestly I am also feeling really exhausted" we started walking as soon as I replied. We started walking on the side trail of the school when I saw the black car again but this time there was a tall guy with a formal suit was standing there. He seemed like the driver as he didn't give me the owner vibes despite his formal attire. As we were walking closer to the car not because we're interested in the car but the way to the school. The doors of the car opened as a massive figure comes out of it. He was tall like 6'3 or something, he was wearing dark blue business casual attire while giving strong vibes of him being the owner of the car. I could feel his strong aura from a distance as he made his way toward me which gave me chills. The next moment I know is that he is standing infront of me blocking the way to the school.
"Hey, How are you?" he asked me in a really soft and caring voice. "Do...I know you?" I replied while trembling. His face came a lot closer to my face making me look into his captivating brown eyes. Those looks could easily take seomone's soul by staring at them which was exactly what he was doing to me at the moment. I felt like my whole body was about to collapse just from his looks. "You don't know me" he asked. "No I don...."
"Actually how would you know? Not your fault" he cut me off
"Well, I can't introduce myself yet but I will someday. You will call out this name one day by yourself. We just need more time but honestly sweetheart it's ready hard for me to wait more but I did for 2 years so some months won't be a problem." He started saying things that didn't made any sense at all to me. Like he know me or do I know him? I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice that how close he is to me but it was too late as I backed off, he pulled me closer to me as I placed my hand on his hard chest preventing myself from falling on him. Being this close to him made me take a closer look of his face which was perfect. His perfectly trimmed black beard on his tan skin colour was making him look more handsome. "Astagfirullah" as I thought in my head. I was looking at a non - mehram and noticed that I was observing his face while being in his arm. As I noticed that I was still in his arms noticing he was looking directly into my eyes as I felt like he was absorbing my facial features as well. I tried to let go of his embrace but he pulled me closer to him again. I sattred struggling "let me go" as I cried. "Just 2 more minutes just like this and I will let you go" as he ordered me with his eyes glaring. "Please stop. Let me go pleaseee I can't do this." I didn't noticed how tears were flwoing from my eyes. "I am scared" as soon I said that he let go of me and started apologizing. I ran towards the school where Kayla was trying to find me. "Are you ok? What happened? Why are you crying?" She started questioning me after seeing my red eyes filled with tears. But I didn't said anything and replied only with "Nothing. I just got scared of a cat" as I knew she would get worried and also I also don't want to talk about it with anyone at the moment. I was so sacred and felt like I committed a sin but my heart was telling me that it wasn't my fault.

Musa Khaan 23 years old (6 January, 1999)Muslim Business Casual or Formal6'1 ftMasculine - Athletic Passionate about Safia Khan Career Unknown Sarcastic, Mature, Loving, Caring, Love language is touch and gifts

Musa Khaan
23 years old (6 January, 1999)
Muslim
Business Casual or Formal
6'1 ft
Masculine - Athletic
Passionate about Safia Khan
Career Unknown
Sarcastic, Mature, Loving, Caring, Love language is touch and gifts