q

please ignore my horrible writing anyways artic made me do this 

im so sorry if you see this

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was the usual sunny summer day. the birds were chirping, cookies were working, children were playing, and the waves from the soda harbour gently lapped at the surface. not far from the castle, stood a single tree in the middle of the empty field. this tree was adored by many, most of the time there was always someone sitting underneath it, or a couple carving their initials surrounded by a heart in the tree. it was even used as a Christmas tree last winter.

clover cookie took a stroll around the kingdom, he was about to walk over to the castle gateway area before looking to the right and looking at the tree, which was empty. he shrugged to himself and went over, as he has not sat under it in a long time. he began to walk over to the tree, the grass eventually getting longer and longer the closer he got underneath the tree itself. he let out a sigh and plopped down on the ground, and leaned his back against the tree. he closed his eyes as the gentle breeze blew through his hair and shuttered through the leaves, making a whooshing noise. he grabbed the ukulele he usually carried around with him and began strumming a tune while humming to himself. the wind began to pick up slightly, and the leaves whooshed louder. clover tried strumming louder to cover up the noise, but the leaves kept getting louder and louder. he slammed his hand angrily in the middle of the ukulele, the strings making an awkward and out of tune noise. (note I have no absolute clue how ukuleles work lmao)

he then threw the ukulele on the ground causing it to bounce slightly. he swivelled himself around and slapped the tree with the palm of his hand, he then retracted his hand back quickly in pain. he angrily stared at the tree while holding his hand in the other, he was trying to distract himself from the pain. the bark had a unique pattern, both colour wise and texture wise. he stared at it in confusion for a moment before he lifted a finger and pressed it against the bark and gently traced along it with his finger, the bark was both bumpy and smooth in certain placements. the texture fascinated him, a little too much. he kept tracing the bark while feeling some sort of awkward sensation. he finally pulled away his finger as he acknowledged this feeling. the sensation wasn't in his fingers or his stomach, it was somewhere else. he looked down to where he felt this strange feeling, he had a growing erection. ''fuck!'' he gasped loudly, he covered his mouth quickly and looked around around him, luckily there was no one close enough to hear, or see. ''no no no.. I can't be getting turned on by a tree... this is.. wrong.'' he rested a hand on his forehead. 

(ok im gonna cut it off here because that paragraph is starting to get too long)

''I can't be turned on by a tree. it must be something else on my mind.'' he panicked, even though there was nothing else on his mind except for the tree. he pondered for a moment before touching the bark again, feeling even more excited. he pulled his hand away in shock at these thoughts. he looked down to see his cock fully erect. he facepalmed and fell back slightly at the sight of this, imagine getting turned on by a literal tree. he tried covering up his bulge, attempting to make it go down, but the slightest touch made him groan. his eyes quickly darted open again in shock. ''what the fuck.'' he said in disbelief. it felt strange, but it also felt good. he placed the palms of his hands on his bulge again and moaned at the touch of his hands. he removed his hands and stood up and pulled his kilt down to his knees, then plopped himself back on the ground. he stared at his erect cock for a moment before wrapping his hand around it and stroking it, from base to tip. ''augh~ f-fuck..'' he groaned while letting out a few shaky breaths. 

there was only one thing on his mind, and that was the tree. but the most awkwardest thing is that he was masterbating to a tree. 

he was panting heavily while letting out a few groans and moans every now and then. he kept stroking, his heartbeat starting to race and his legs starting to shake. oh the things he fantasized about doing to this tree. he groaned at the thoughts, but also because he was masterbating. his stroking began to become slow and sloppy, he panted a while before finally cumming on the tree while letting out a groan while he came. he stared at the tree which was covered in cum, it made him feel proud but also still turned him on. he stared at the tree for a while before finally seeing a hole, he stood up and fully took his kilt off his legs so he didn't trip and walked over to the hole, it wasn't too big or too small, it was like it was made by a squirrel or some other small animal. he shoved part way of his arm in the hole, then took it out, it was wayyy too big for his arm, so it'll be no problem for his cock.

he positioned himself and slowly inserted his cock into the hole in the tree. the wood bristles on the top, sides, and bottom from whatever animal chewed its way through the hole rubbed against his cock, making him whimper. he started thrusting slowly into the tree to get used to it, but eventually picked up the speed. he whimpered and whined in both pain and pleasure. he attempted to grasp the tree, but couldn't get a grip on the bark. god, he wished that he could do this everyday, even if he got the nickname 'tree fucker' claimed. there was probably people nearby watching, but he didn't care. this felt good. this is what he dreamt of when he first saw this tree. now this dream is finally coming true. 

his thrusting movements slowed down, but he kept trying to go. he finally came inside the tree, a few more thrusts and he finally pulled out, cum still leaking from his cock. he let out a deep exhale and turned around then leaned his back against the tree. he pushed up his hat that fell down and covered up his face to reveal someone standing not too far from him. ''GAH!'' he shrieked. it was herb cookie. he looked traumatized. ''oh... hi herb. how long have you been standing there for?''

''dark enchantress, take me now.'' he said as he began praying in Spanish (/j)

ok thats it