Dreams or Nightmares

A child Alfred story, abuse, and drugs involved as well as child abuse.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 Child America was walking around, exploring his land before sitting down on a tree on a little hill. He was carrying his little bunny looking at the clouds seeing how fluffy they were, he didn't notice a wagon of rich wealthy men come around and stop.

"look bores, a new toy?" the first man laughed as he grabbed America

America now picked up panicked as he was knocked out, screaming "ARRTY!" before getting knocked out.

The men laughed as they put the child America in a box in the back of the wagon before going back where they came from.

------------------------------------------------- 2 HOURS LATER---------------------------------------------------------

America POV:

I woke up, bounded by something, I looked around seeing I was tied to a chair a table filled with needles next to me. I looked around tears in the corner of my eyes for my little bunny, or big brother England, nothing.... It was a dark cold room. I began to cry a bit, I tried not to but it was so cold dark somewhere I didn't even know, away from my home.. from my dad-like figure even though he's my brother.

I heard the door open and saw two men standing there coming towards me... Smiling laughing, like crazy people!

"Well- well well, what do we have here Jason?" one man with a top hat and white hair and gray eyes asked.

"Seems like a new toy right Bores?" the other man asked, he was a short black-haired man with green eyes and a beard.

I leaned away from their hands crying, trying to get away. 'Who are these people?! what do they want from me?!' I thought as I cried 'I wish never left the house today.'

The man named Jason laughed, grabbing the needle putting it in my tiny arms injecting something into me. I cried out in pain, as my whole body burned. I closed my eyes, the pain not stopping for a good hour.

"Jason, just don't go and do that to the toy!" Bores said smacking the other head.

This happened for another good week before I became numb to the drug's pain, throughout that week I had been abused.... getting punched in the back, kicked in the sides, and more. I was soon found by England saved from those who were hurting me.

3RD PERSON's VIEW:

Everything turns black as a now-adult America looks around, panicking as he heard those two crazy people laugh, getting closer and closer until... he woke up, crying as he sat up he looked around panicked.

"I-I...." he mumbled before curling up and crying till morning. 

---time skip to the world meeting---

America was on edge, keeping quiet and falling asleep for a few seconds. Not eating any food for half the meeting. The other nations were also on edge never seeing the laid-back go happy American like this. It wasn't too long before he had passed out and was shaking from the memories of that week coming back.

~Cliffhanger ending~

yeah no... this doesn't get a ending ending, you get to dream up the ending that you want or prefer that it deserves!

505 words