06-Charlotte

I leave the dropship and walk over to sit by a tree away from everyone else. It's quiet and peaceful. I think of the panther meat that they were cooking over the bonfire. I close my eyes to finally get some sleep because all this adventuring has tired me out. After 10 minutes of quiet,  I hear someone walking over to me. I open my eyes and see Bellamy with 2 big pieces of panther meat. I reach my hands up for the meat and he handed the big chunk to me.
"Oh me. I was just dreaming of this." I tear a bite out and swallow before I can even chew. "I havent had this much meat since before I was in the skybox." Bellamy swallows the piece he had in his mouth.
"They didn't give you regular food in the skybox?" When he said that I was kinda confused. "We're you not in the skybox too?"
"No I snuck in with the the crowd of prisoners so I made sure Octavia didn't do anything stupid." We both chuckle at what he said.
"Nova!" Someone yelled from a distance. I looked towards the call and saw Monty coming towards me.
"What?" I asked him.
"Clarke said she needs you to help with Jasper." I huff and look at Bellamy. I get up and start walking back with Monty towards the dropship. Jasper's moaning's have rang throughout camp for the past 20 minutes and people were already tired of it.

I climbed up the ladder to see Jasper laying on the floor and Clarke sitting beside him.
"You said you read some medical books."
"Yeah so what?" I answered Clarke.
"Well i may need your help." She said, "go get some water and a rag."
"Hold up. I'll help with the wound but I'm not gonna be your errand boy." I tell her. She glared at me.
"Really? Now your acting like Murphy, a selfish jerk."
"Clarke there's a difference between selfish jerk and smart. Why would I be your errand boy if I'm suppose to be here helping you?" I said. She looked at me and started to talk again. "Monty go get some water and a rag." He eyes fall back to Jaspers wound.
"And some alcohol Monty." I called after him. Clarke stares at me, "what? It's to sterilize the wound." I lied. I wasn't about to sit up here for hours with moaning Jasper and not have a little something to keep me going.
Monty came back with the supplies and I grabbed the alcohol and took a drink and then used the rest on Jaspers chest. He screamed and started to move but I had to hold him down.

Hours past and Jasper is still moaning. Bellamy comes up the ladder and starts to talk to Clarke and I'm just sitting in the background half asleep. I don't hear all of there conversation but from what I understood Bellamy thinks Jaspers a lost cause and Clarke's not giving up on him. Something kicked my foot and I looked up, more awake now, "what?"
"Murphy said he needed you." Bellamy said and offered his hand to me. I got up with his help and we both headed down the ladder.
"What did Murphy need?" I asked him before walking out of the dropship.
"Nothing."
"Then why you bring me down here." I asked him with confusion.
"Cause I knew you didn't want to be up there." He pointed towards the ladder and kept walking.
We both walk past the sheets and he tells me to go enjoy myself for once. When he's not acting like a  total idiot he's actually a nice guy to hang around.
I meet up with some of the friends I made over the few days we've been on the ground. Most of them had already had too much to drink but they were all telling there stories of how they got sent to the skybox. Murphy came and sat down next to me and started to tell our story.
"We didn't get caught because we were twins. We got caught because we set a guards living quarters on fire. Phil Nickelson arrested our father for stealing drugs for our mother and Chancellor of earths father," he pointed to wells who was sitting across from us. "Floated him for it. Just trying to save his wife because the others couldn't."
I cut in, " When they caught us for the fire that's when they found out we were twins. We kept it hidden for 13 years. We wouldn't have got caught if jay would've cut in on the plan."
Jay was out best friend growing up. He was the only other person who knew we were twins. We asked him to help with the fire but he knew it meant he could possibly get sent to the skybox. So he ditched us. The next person went into their life story about how they got caught for murdering their friend who harassed his girlfriend. He seemed a little psycho. I walked over to the water stand to get a drink but I get interrupted by a scream of a little girl. I ran towards the scream and came upon Charlotte shivering and screaming in her nightmare.