Hmm , looks gay

(Ik sparkling cookie isn't Lem but like they kinda look alike)

Your POV :
So I was playing cookie run as lemon peered around my head and checked at what I was laughing at it was something just dumb. Basically some of the characters were chatting and I picked one up no reason why it's funny but it is "what's that one" Lem said as he pointed to sparkling cookie "ah sparkling cookie" you had replied then he pointed at herb and you said most of the names for him basically he thought gingerbrave is funny and wanted to eat a lot of them "too bad they're fake"
it was funny seeing him try to eat the phone.. you had to grab his face on multiple occasions to keep him from the phone "Lem , Lem stay" you had made a lemon ring big enough for him not to touch it
"hmm let's see if you can have allergies to lemons , hey Siri , can you have allergies to lemons" the assistant replied with 'allergies to citrus fruits are rare , but can happen' hm that's strange he just continued to cry in his lemon circle , you grabbed the lemons and set him free "there there just checking"

(Hours later)

Lem had eventually curled up like a cat on my lap somehow "hm you're pretty domestic and breed-able Lem" he just sat there "mmm sure.." aw woke him up damn. I continued petting him to lulled him back to sleep.

(I have no ideas y'all have any suggestions?)

-koorra out!