You Think These Things Work?

"Get whatever you want baby" Harry says as he holds open the door to the gas station for me and slaps my ass as I walk in.

We just got off a shift at the restaurant we both work at. He's a line cook and I'm a waitress, kinda cliche for us to date I know but we couldn't stop flirting with each other at work, so we gave it a go.

He gets in line to pay for our gas, and I head down the aisle towards the coolers. I grab two Jones sodas and make my way to the candy. Browsing the different selections, I decide on Twix and puppy chow.

As I'm walking towards Harry in line, a rack stocked with something interesting catches my eye.

PINK PUSSYCAT female sensual enhancement. Make your pussycat purrrr.

RINO SUPER LONG LASTING 69. TIME. SIZE. STAMINA.

I feel two large hands grab my hips from behind. Harry places a gentle kiss on my shoulder.

"Whatchya looking at baby" He says in my ear.

"You think these things work?" I say pointing to the two pill packs I've been staring at.

"I don't know" he says with a smirk. I turn my head to look up at him innocently. 

"You wanna try them?" He asks a bit surprised. I nod my head and he picks' up one of each off the rack before we head to the register to pay for our things.

-

On the car ride home, I grab the plastic grocery bag full of all the things we bought from the gas station and pull out the two pill packages.

"I was thinking we could play a game with these?" I suggest.

"A game?" he questions.

"Yeah, like when we take these, we're not allowed to touch each other and loser gives in first"

"Okay, what does the winner get?" he asks with a smirk. I pause for a moment thinking of a reward that would be worth the wait if these things really do work.

"Cleaning duties at work for a week?"

"Deal" he says immediately as he parks his car in the parking lot of his apartment. When we get inside, I hand him his pill pack and we crack them open and swallow them down with a sip of our Jones sodas.

"What if they don't work?" the sudden realization hits me that we bought these from a literal gas station so they might just be a waste of money.

"Even if they don't you still won't be able to keep your hands off me" he says cockily

"We'll see about that" I huff out, offended he thinks I'll give in so easily.

We settle in to watch a movie with our snacks and are currently sitting very far away from each other on his bed. He's picked two night stand no doubt because of the assumption of a sex scene from the title. I'd claim he's cheating but I actually think he's just setting himself up for failure.

While he's engrossed in the movie I can't help but think about how thankful I am for him. I would've never been comfortable enough in my last relationship to ask to do something like this. My ex was very selfish, nothing I wanted ever mattered until it was convenient for him. And don't even get me started on the sex. Lets just say me and my girlfriends called him two pump chump.

With Harry sex is always exciting and I always want him. I used to think that there was something wrong with me because I never used to be interested in having sex. It was always just something that was inevitably part of the relationship but I guess that's what a piece of shit boyfriend will get you: no sex drive.