Charpter 1 (part 1)

The sky was orange and red,the sun is going down in the hill.It was very peacful evening to everyone.

Then two humaniod peek over the horizon,one is white with amethyst smoke hair.He wear a grey Ushanka with black stripes on the ear flaps, a black eye patch with an unknown symbol,wearing a grey snow jacket and deep blue turtle neck sweater.The another one is look like a bomb wearing turquoise hoodies and orange pant.

It's Ruvyzat and Whitty.They're gone to an amusement park with their friends Boyfriend,Skid and Pump,Twilight Sparkle,Sonic and Vanilla Cream Cookie.But now it's time for go homes.

The two male humanoids slowed as they neard the fork in the road,an old sign-post stuck on the ground.They stop and look at sign adorning it.

[The Magville ->]

[<- Ever free forest ☠]

Ruv and Whitty Shrugged and turn int the directions of the Magville.Before they trotting to their home however,they noticed a cream colour filly with red mane walk toward to the Ever Free.It was Apple Bloom.

She look Ruv and Whitty,and said to them "Good Evening Ruv and Whitty,where are you going to....Ever free forest?". "Well We're going to home.And why are you going to the ever free forest Apple Bloom?"Ruv said to Apple Bloom."Well I was going get some cool apple species to make myself a little special apple but my sister refuse to let me go.She said i was too young to go there...speak of which can you guy help get the special appel??"Apple bloom pleased to Ruv and Whitty."But I don't if we got in trouble.Maybe you should just forget the apple"Whitty said to her,Apple bloom inhaled deeply and look at Ruv and Whitty with adorably wide as she lose their choose.

"PLEASE!!!!!!Or I'll Cry PPLLLLUUUEEE.I know you guy go with me PLLUUUUEEEESEEE"

"Alright!!!Alright!!!we'll help you Applebloom"Whitty shouted,trying to stop the filly never ending whine. "Oh really...Thank you so much.C'mon let's go get some special apples"Apple bloom smile and jumping up and down."Apple bloom pls stop jumping around up and down.You might hurt yourself if you jump too much"Ruv smiled as he softly pat apple bloom's mane to stop jumping

They trotted toward to the everfree forest to find special apples.Apple bloom hopping around like a bunny,they walking through the gap of the tree line.

Although everyone said that ever free forest have horrible thing happening in there but Apple bloom seems does not care about the danger,Ruv felt guilt about the forest but decide to help her cause of her adorably wide with sad expression.But his mind keep saying words that mean to applebloln make her heart broken.

It was little longer to find the special apple but eventually they found the weird colour (almost rainbow) apple on the tree near field the exotic blue flower know as "poison-joaks"unlucky pony or people who accidently touch will give them weird and cruel magical pranks,"Be careful Whitty and Ruv or you might get cruel pranks"Applebloom warn them not to stop these exotic flower as use her leg to knock the tree to make them shake and get the special apples.Whitty picked up some of the special apples,Ruv put them in a bag where he put some thing he like.Ruv look at the sun as its going to where the night will fall."Uhh guy can you go home now..it getting dark right now"As Ruv about tell his friend to go home,he saw a girl with yellow hair with victorian dress looking at him as she run into the forest,Ruv follow the girl.Apple Bloom and Whitty don't noticed Ruv went into dark place of the forest.

When Apple Bloom and Whitty about go home,Apple Bloom realize Ruv wasn't there "Uhhh Whitty where is Ruv.Is it me or the creepy creature got without noticing us"Apple Bloom said with worried expression.They went back to place where they pick some of the apple.They shouted Ruv's name but couldn't find,as they about give up finding and going back to home,Apple Bloom swear that she hear giggles,the look back and find the girl with exacted same girl with yellow hair but more fancy looking.What odd about the little girl is that she have glowing golden eyes.The little girl went into the forest.Apple Bloom and Whitty decide to follow her where she live,they went through the dark forest where path is filled with moss and stone.

Applebloom trampled by a stone as she walking faster to catch the girl,Whitty help her to get up "Ow....my leg"Apple Bloom whimpered,they suddenly realize the girl was gone and they got lost in this deep dark forest.Apple Bloom get scared and saying that they'll never get back home,Apple bloom suddenly find light from distance,she gasped and point at the light "Whitty!!!!Look light,it must be exite of this forest"as the cream coloured filly said to Whitty,Apple bloom piggyback ride on Whitty as they rush to the light.Applebloom releif as they get closer to the light,they stopped.It was so bright,so bright it illuminated the area around it.Whitty and Applebloom jump through the light with glee expecting it was exit.