18

There are probably some errors but who cares. Y'all know what I'm trying to say. 😀

Omniscient
A few hours later.

"See."  Payne pointed at the screen. "This the type of anime that make you wanna pick up the manga." He stated
"You know." Aries nodded her head in agreeance. "These little cartoons not that bad."

"At least you're watching." Zen chuckled. "Artemis here fell asleep." She said, running her hand across his face.

Payne laughed. "It'll be Aight. He seen this already."

About twenty minutes passed and Payne had cut the tv off, stretching his arms as he let out a small yawn.

"I'm going to the cafe." He shrugged. "Bout to get me a late night snack."

"Ooh. I'm coming with." Aries said as she hopped off of the bed.

"Bring me back some fries." Zen said.

"Bet." Payne mumbled as he slid off of his bed, slipping some shoes on as both he and Aries headed out the door.

Artemis let out a sigh as he moved around a little.

"You awake?" Zen ales, rubbing the side of his face.

"I guess." He mumbled before letting out a yawn.

"You sleep through like 12 episodes." Zen laughed.

"So? I saw it already." He mumbled. "Where Payne and Aries?"

"They went to the cafe to grab a snack." She said as she ran her fingers through his hair.

Artemis nodded his head as he yawned. Repositioning himself he laid his head on Zen's lap.

"You okay?" She asked.

Artemis pressed his thumb and index finger on the bridge of his nose. "I'm okay."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

Zen sighed, staring at his face. "Seriously?"

"Zen. Please, okay?"

Zen twisted her lips, staring down at him. She rolled her eyes before leaning down to kiss his lips.

"You're lucky you fine." She mumbled.

"Why you wearing all that damn lip gloss?" He mumbled, touching his lips.

Zen laughed, wiping the lip gloss off of his mouth. "It's not even that much."

"Yes it is." He replied. "All you do, every day, all day. If you not touching up your hair, you're putting on some damn lip gloss."

"That's not true."

"Yes it is. You reapply like thirty time a day. Even when you don't need it."

Zen laughed again. "Why you watching my face so hard?"

"You're pretty."

Zen smiled, shaking her head. "You can be really sweet sometimes."

"Think so?"

"Yeah." Zen spoke softly, rubbing her thumb across his cheek as she leaned down to kiss his lips again.

"You could at least wear some flavored gloss or something." He mumbled.

"Art." Zen laughed. "Fine, give me a flavor."

"I don't know." He shrugged. "Long as it's not strawberry."

"You don't like strawberries?"

"I like strawberries." Artemis replied. "I don't like strawberry flavored things."