Chapter 29

Alli adjusted the baby on her arms as she dragged a small hand luggage across the airport. Her eyes widened Arvind and Venkat smiling widely as they hold a large board that said *Welcome back Alli D. Ravichander*

Alli grinned widely as Venkat kissed her cheeks and took the baby from her arms while Arvind engulfed her into a tight hug.

" Vere luggage? Unge athukarar ?" Arvind asked with a wink causing Alli to mock frown at him.

" Avaru nalliki varuvaru," She said causing the boys to chuckle.

" Yenna ka voice le oru yekkam teriyuthu," Venkat said with a wink.

" Moonu masam states le ondiya irunthathu pathalaya ?" Arvind asked Alli who blushed and pinched his cheeks.

" Summa irrunge...Appa yen varala ?" Alli asked the boys who sighed and rubbed their forehead.

" Appa ke sudden trip...nethu thaan Indonesia kelembi ponaru...Amma vanthu iniki appa ke bathil anthe Broad meeting attend panranga," Venkat said causing Alli to nod her head.

" Night parkalam avangala...vaa Patti wait panitu irrupanga," Venkat said causing Alli who swallow her saliva.

" Ille da...naa Vajra veetuku ponum," she said causing the boys to frown.

" Yen !?" Arvind asked with Venkat pouted. Alli sighed and mussed Arvind's hair before pinching Venkat's cheek.

" Athan morai...Vajra vanthathum veetuku varen," Alli said causing the boys to huff and reluctantly bring Alli to Ravi Raghavendra's house.

" Alli Chiti!" Vasundara shouted joyfully as she raced across the house. Alli chuckled as the girl pulled her into a tight hug.

"Control pannuda body soda," Venkat whispered in Arvind's ears as he nudged the man. Arvind grumbled and gave him a glare while Vasu who caught their looks blushed. Alli furrowed her eyebrows and looked at the three who gave her innocent glance.

" Alli!" Anirudh called as he walked out of the house. Alli smiled softly and walked towards the man, bending down slightly when Anirudh made a tsk sound and stopped her. The man smiled widely and pulled her into a hug causing her to sigh and hug him tightly. Alli then turned her head to Saritha and bend down slightly taking her blessings. Saritha smiled warmly and pulled her into a hug, kissing her forehead.

" Vajra yenge ma ?" Anirudh asked with a frown.

" Avara varale thata, baby and baby ah matum anupivechirukaru," Venkat said as he walked towards Anirudh.

"Patti, pasikithu...amma iniku upma mattum senjitu poitanga;" Venkat said pouting at Saritha who smiled softly and pinched his cheek while Anirudh clapped his back.

" Adeyh rendu plate upma saptutu yennama pesure née," Arvind said dragging the luggage towards the house.

Anirudh chuckled and pat Arvind's back while Saritha placed her hands on Venkat's back as she lead him inside. Anirudh smiled softly at Alli and ushered her inside.

" Alli ma!" Pallavi smiled widely as she walked down the stairs. Alli grinned and hugged Pallavi who ruffled her hair.

" Yenadi hair colour lam balama irruke ?" Pallavi smirked eying Alli's ashy purple hair.

Alli blushed and gave her a small smile.

" Vajra choosed it," she said causing Pallavi to chuckle and waggle her eyebrows.

" Ama yenge Mini yenge ?" Pallavi asked Alli who exhaled her breath.

" Naliki night varen sonna...modelling irruke iniki avanuku," Alli said causing Pallavi to smirk and pinch Alli's cheek.