RULES

^GOLDEN RULE: ask to join. Do that on form page*

ALL of my rules MUST be followed....otherwise you will NOT be answered! Understood? Good!
-Rule 12 has been updated-
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
RULES:
1.
No yaoi nor yuri couples or anything in between! It MUST be a girl with a boy. No boys with boys and no girls with girls... This rule is here in case anyone wants to build a relationship within the RP.

2.
No cursing please! It's simple. No censoring either.

3.
No Mary Sue, Gary Stu, Depressed Sue or any of those types. No "god modes", no demons, no angels either and no OP characters!

4.
Build the story and control your own character and/or a background character that no one else is playing. Don't make me the ones doing most of the actions or pulling off something new. Sometimes ideas run out quick!

5.
Use MORE than just an action or a few words! Be creative and put more into the story, please. Also no script or text talk! I will NOT be able to answer if this rule is not followed. This one is REALLY important! It must be third person.
Example: As their race started, Sarah ran as fast as her legs could take her! She was determined to win the race against her friend Sonic, but somehow she knew he'd win. She saw the finish line ahead and boosted herself forward, trying to match his speed.
That's just an example. See how creative it is and how it flows?

6.
If you have to leave, or if I have to leave, we shall use ()'s to tell each other that we must go. Simple! I stay up late and if you don't answer, I'll be waiting for quite awhile. If you accidentally fall asleep, ok that's fine... *whispers* I do that too. I may even write in my update book when I have to go.

7.
Yet again another important rule! DON'T spam me or tag me! Can't stress it enough! I will be busy with work and other important things. Ignore this rule and you will NOT be answered!

8.
No cyberbullying! You shall be reported if you even try!

9.
You may have as many Original Characters as you like (even in the same RP chain)! Just keep track of them!

10.
Follow other roleplay book rules. I might have missed some...

11.
Kissing, hugging, cuddling, holding hands, make out scenes, all of that romantic stuff is allowed! Just see the next rule for what you can't do!

12.
Ok...this is a biggy. No lovey dovey "fun-time" scenes!!! Most importantly do not...and I mean do NOT do a time skip and say your OC had that fun time and also do not say they now have a baby bump! Only certain characters are exceptions BUT you must ask me first if you can do it and to ask who is an exception!

13.
Enjoy and have fun!

----------------------------------