Darkness

❗️WARNING❗️ SMUTT. You're welcome luvs 😘😉

 You're welcome luvs 😘😉

Everything was dark. Everything was damp and hot, the smell of amber, leather, and rose. Damn he smells expensive. My legs were spread across the hotel bed.

I feel exposed.

It was until a warm but cold set of hands grabbed my wrist, and placed them above my head. I felt his breath tower inches above my face. My breath hitched as I felt a cold and sharp object lightly trace across my collarbone.

"How would you like to be tied up, doll" he said, then nibbling on my ear before leaving a trace of kisses down my neck.

"I- what" he grabbed a hold of my throat then applied pressure to the sides of my neck. "Don't make me repeat myself doll." His other hand then slithered it's way under my  panties. He rubbed my clit making me moan with pleasure, and made it even harder to answer his question. He continued, " Answer me doll."

Damn that was so fucking hot.

"T-tight please Bucky." I finally moaned out.

"That's sir to you slut. " In normal circumstances I would smack the shit out of him, but now, that just made me ten times wetter.

"Yes sir." He hummed with pleasure.
"That's my doll. Now undress yourself and lay on the bed with your arms up." I did as he told and undressed myself as he sat down to watch. Lust filled his blue eyes as he licked his lips at my now naked body. He then stood up to explore my body. He hesitated looking at me for consent, in which I nodded for him to continue.

His metal arm made its way from my neck down to my ass while the other touched my breasts. I closed my eyes at the hot and cold pleasure his touch gave me. He then pushed me onto the bed pinning my arms to the corners of the bed.

"Don't move doll." He said as he left the bed and walked over to his suitcase. He came back with a long rope. How the hell did he manage to fit that in his bag? He came back and tied my hands on the headboard of the bed. When he was done he came on the bed and towered over me.

"Are you sure you want me doll?" I nodded, "Y/n I need you to say the words because I can't stop if you say yes."

"Yes, I want you Bucky." With in seconds he slithered his way down to to my pussy. He hooked his fingers onto the strands of my panties and took them off with my assistance. He slid his fingers in between my folds and tasted it. 

"Fuck Y/n you're already wet for me and I barely touched you." He said smirking.

Me moved my legs onto his shoulders and began to suck and lick circles onto my clit.

He did things with his tongue that just made me moan out in pleasure. He kept sucking and licking when I felt my climax approaching.

"I'm so close." I moaned, but he stopped.
"This is what you get for making me wait. I'm going to make you beg for me to let you cum." He took his fingers and began to finger fuck me to another climax approaching just for him to take them back out.

"Please let me cum Bucky." I whined he snickered at my tone.
"You're such a needy little slut Y/n. Begging for me to pleasure you." He brought out his small knife from earlier and put it up to my throat.

Jesus fucking Christ he's kinky.

"Say it again." He said his sociopathic side shined through in his ice cold blue eyes. He used his metal hand to circle my clit.

The pain and pleasure the coldness the metal gave along with him touching my sweet spot made me want him even more.  I moaned even harder.

"Please fuck me Bucky." He traced the knife down and off my body as he took off his pants pulling them down to reveal the size of him. My mouth fell to the floor. Though it was still super dark in the room faint outlines of his dick were able to be seen.

"I-I don't think that will fit me."I said beginning to become hesitant in my decision. I tried to wiggle my hands  out of the rope but there was no use.

His eyes softened and he stroked my face with his hand. "I think you'll fit just fine doll." I nodded, and after putting on a condom, he came over to the bed and climbed on top of me inserting himself in. 

We both gasped after he inserted himself in me then slowly went back out. After every few strokes he went back in harder which hit the deepest parts of my vagina.

"God Y/n you're so tight." He breathlessly said. I began to moan out through the pleasure. He started going faster which made him even go in even harder. The pleasure became overwhelming to where I couldn't control the volume of my moans, he covered my mouth with his metal hand and choked me with the other.

"Shhh doll wouldn't want to wake the others next door." He smirked. He let go of my throat and used that hand to rub my clit as he kept thrusting into me. I could feel my climax coming as my legs began shake and my walls began to clench together. I could feel he was close because his sick began to twitch as his pace got even faster.

"Bucky I'm close, I'm so fucking close." I whined out his husky moans came out as he heard me moaning out his name.

"Just ask me and I might let you cum." He said rubbing my clit faster this time.
"P-please let me cum. Please I'm begging you. Let me cum." I whined after every breath I could get.
"Cum for me doll. Cum on my dick right now." He said as his pace began to slow down as he neared his climax.

My whole body began to shake as I let the knot inside my stomach unravel. Letting everything unravel in pure ecstasy. He came after I did letting himself go in the condom as he moaned out in the same ecstasy I was in.

We sat there for a few seconds catching our breaths, until he pulled out. I sighed feeling the absence of him in me. He went to the side of the bed to untie me and went into the bathroom to do clean up and came back, in a pair of grey sweatpants, with a clean and damp towel and cleaned up my legs. He then gave me some clothes out of my suitcase to change into.

Damn and he does after care ok.

"Do you need help getting into the bathroom?" He asked.
"No I think I'm capable of changing myself, thank you very much." As k got out of the bed my legs began to shake to the point where I couldn't even stand up. He was already at my side keeping me from falling as I struggled to stand up.

"You sure about that sea legs." I sighed and shook my head in which he nodded. In one swoop he picked me up over his shoulder, making me squeal, and carried me to the bathroom. He sat me down on the toilet and my clothes on the floor.

"Just knock of you need me to carry you out again." He winked before closing the door as he exited. I hummed in his response. After I got changed I slowly made my way out of the bathroom to see him waiting for me. He walked over to me attempting to help me walk again but I refused.

"I think my ego has been degraded enough thank you very much." I said struggling to walk to the bed as he watched clearly amused. Though I struggled making my way to my bed I managed to get there with him keeping a distance but there if I were to fall.

I tucked myself into the bed as he came in next to me and said, "Good night doll." I didn't say anything, he facing away from me as I turned to face the other way and drifted off into a well needed sleep.