WAM; Seven:

"I-I'll leave then

"I-I'll leave then.." i stood up from my seat and grabbed my things before leaving Kisaki behind and made my way to Takemitchy's school.
Me and Kisaki skipped school today actually since he was getting annoyed by our noisy classmates, we left the school 2 hours earlier. I stood there in Takemitchy's school entrance, and it looks like school just finished since there are many students exiting the school.

"Takemi!" I waved my hands up in the air once i saw his dyed blonde hair, beside him was a confused Hina..Oh..yeah we never told Hina that me and Takemitchy was cousins.

"Y/n-chan?! What are you doing here?!" Takemitchy asked, "Huh oh just paying you a visit?" I fake smiled, "..You know him, Y/n-chan?" Hina asked and i nodded. "Y-you know Hina?!" Takemitchy gasped

"Yes, Hina. Takemitchy's my cousin." I pointed out and she let out a relieved sigh, "I thought it was something else!" Hina laughed awkwardly, i waved my hands while saying 'it's okay'

"Anyways, Hina-chan..Mind if i steal Takemitchy for today?" I asked while giving her a closed eye smile, Hina was about to open her mouth when a voice interrupted us. "Huh?No, you can't take Takemitchy for today!" I turned my head behind me and saw a blonde, short boy while chewing on his..Dorayaki?

"Eh? Who the heck are you?" I crossed my arms sassily, "Um..Mikey-kun..She really needs help with something, c-can you meet me tonight?" Takemitchy's tone was..respectful.

"Oh..nevermind it, Takemitchy." I said then bowed at the four then left.

Third person's pov

"Huh?W-wait Y/n-chan!" Takemitchy yelled but that didn't stopped Y/n from walking away, "Who's that?" Draken asked also staring at Y/n's retreating figure, "My cousin." Takemitchy answered scratching his head. "She's cute." Mikey blurted out his thoughts also staring at Y/n's figure.

Timeskip/ The Tenjiku arc/ Your pov

It has been months since i stopped talking to Kisaki, i never heard anything from him and well, i also haven't left this past since..my life here is more better than the future. I would give Kisaki a small smile then walk away, after his outbursts, i felt weak again.

I don't even know why I'm distancing myself..I'm here to fix our relationship right? But I don't know where he is, i have no idea. He used to pick me up and we would walk to school together but now..he's nowhere to be seen.

"Thank you." I bowed my head at the cashier and left with my Yakisoba.

The next day

"Akkun?Makoto? Yamagishi?" I stared at the three boys in front of me who was beaten up badly, "Y-Y/n-chan?!" They said all together with their jaws dropped. "What happend to you guys?! And where is Takemitchy?!" I asked looking around, "Let's follow him over there! He went on this way!" Akkun pointed at a direction and i nodded as we follow him.