▪︎~||Intro||~▪︎

Name: Park Jimin Age: 16 years oldSiblings: NoneFriends: None?

Name: Park Jimin
Age: 16 years old
Siblings: None
Friends: None?

Jimin is a very nice boy, he was born in Busan but moved to Ulsan when he was 5 years old After he burned the tree and almost a house with his eyes and he didn't even know what was happening to him. His grandmother told his mother to move and make sure Jimin doesn't show any kind of emotion. The other reason that they moved was that people were calling him and his family witches.

He never ages physically.
Has all of the super natural powers you can think of.
He is a product of two different families. And when I say that I mean a family of good people (heros) from his mother's side. And a family of bad people (villains) from his father's side.

____________

Name: Jeon Jungkook

Age: 18 years oldSiblings: Seokjin & YoongiFriends: Hoseok & Namjoon

Age: 18 years old
Siblings: Seokjin & Yoongi
Friends: Hoseok & Namjoon

Well known for know how to do any sports at school. Making the school number 1 at everything, smart but never puts enough energy to really be number one with his grades, he is good with a little 50%, at least I have past half, he says. They are bullies and everyone is afraid of them at school. But Jungkook has a secret. What happens when his enemy finds his secret?
_________________

Please vote and comment your thoughts, also I will post every Friday from now on (Note, I was gonna make Jungkook a nerd too, but I chose not to, I don't like a nerd Jungkook, it's just looks unbelievable.)