CHAPTER 9

KUN POV

Today I was determined to tell Yuxin my feelings. Yuxin and I have been in this comfort zone for a long time, we took care of Jinlan together because mom was rarely home. Everything she does only makes me fall deeper into her, starting from her personality, talent, even she has a beautiful face, who doesn't fall in love with Yuxin?

For those of you who don't know, I'm in the car right now, waiting for Yuxin to arrive, who still hasn't shown the bridge of her nose.

After a while I finally saw Yuxin who came out carrying Jinlan, we will take Jinlan for immunization today.

~💛💙💚~

YUXIN POV

I went first to the doctor's office who made an appointment with us while Kun was parking his car in the hospital parking lot. Jinlan is still calm because this is the first time he will go for a immunization, I wait in the waiting room until Jinlan's name is called by the nurse.

"A child named Jinlan may enter." Said the nurse who finally called us.

I entered quietly and tried not to make a big movement so that Jinlan remained calm and didn't feel anything strange.

I put him to sleep on the baby scale in the doctor's room. "Huwaaaaa" Jinlan cried as soon as I laid him down. I carried him back but he seemed to know something felt strange so he cried even harder, I swung my body trying to calm Jinlan who was still struggling in my arms.

I saw Kun enter the doctor's room, he then took Jinlan from my arms and instantly Jinlan was silent...

What's going on here??? Yup, after a few months of taking care of Jinlan, he likes Kun more now. He doesn't even want me to bath him anymore so Kun has to always be there at Jinlan's bath time. The child who used to be clingy and didn't want to let go of me now just wants to be calm in Kun's arms. I know his hug is soothing but for some reason I feel a little strange feeling, even a baby can make me feel this kind of feeling.

~💛💙💚~

"Yuxin, you know we've known each other for a long time... and I..." I paused for a moment, observing the expression on Yuxin's face and she seemed to be very confused now.

"Hahhh, I want to say that I've liked you for a long time and I'm confessing my feelings to you right now. Whatever your decision I will accept it and I hope we can still talk like this even if you reject me later." I finished my short speech without even breathing.

Now I bow my head not daring to see Yuxin's reaction. It was very quiet at the moment, neither of us made a sound.

"Kun..." I looked at Yuxin when I heard her call my name.

"Hey... ssshhhh... why are you crying?" I immediately hugged her because I'm very much surprised to see her crying like this.

"Why did it take you so long to express your feelings." Yuxin grumbled after she finished crying.

"So you accept me?" I asked because I still didn't get an answer from the girl I was hugging right now.

"Of course, I think the way I express myself has already  shown my answer." She said

I don't understand why women like to say they have given a clear signal while men don't understand which signal is meant.

Even so, I'm glad that we can finally be in a relationship after so long of harboring feelings for her.

Finally, we finished with Jinlan's immunization and we're driving home. Jinlan kept on babbling of course in baby language which we didn't understand, but it seemed like he was nagging about the immunization he had today. Kun calmed him well earlier, he didn't even cry when he get injected because it was Kun who kept talking to him even though maybe Jinlan didn't know what Kun was talking about.

KUN POV

The three of us went back to my house, as usual, Yuxin must have been at my house because there was no one at her home, after all, Yuxin couldn't let go of Jinlan at all, she continued to cling to this one baby boy. Maybe I know why Jinlan is more on my side now, he likes to cling to people but doesn't like being clung to hahaha...

I'm even very jealous of Yuxin's treatment of Jinlan, sometimes she clings to Jinlan and silences me like I'm not in the room. This incident has happened to me very often, even calling her to eat would be very difficult if she had played with Jinlan.

~💛💙💚~

I was lying on the bed with Jinlan beside me and Yuxin on the other side beside Jinlan. If time could stop right now, I really wish my days could pass like this... Yuxin and I with a cute child were between us. Just imagining it I'm already very happy...

"Yuxin..." I said while looking at the one next to Jinlan

"Hmmm?"

"Can you come out for a bit? I want to talk with you."

"What's wrong Kun? You can talk here."

"I want to say it outside, can we go out?"

"Sure." Yuxin replied finally agreeing with my idea.

The two of us sat side by side on the sofa in an awkward atmosphere. I finally got up the courage to start the conversation.

"Yuxin, you know we've known each other for a long time... and I..." I paused for a moment, observing Yuxin's facial expression and she seemed to be very confused now.

"Hahhh, I wanted to say that I've liked you for a long time and I'm confessing my feelings to you right now. Whatever your decision is, I will accept it and I hope we still can talk like this if you reject me later." I finished my short speech without even breathing.

Now I bow my head not daring to see Yuxin's reaction. It was very quiet at the moment, neither of us made a sound.

"Kun..." I looked at Yuxin when I heard her call my name.

"Hey... ssshhhh... why are you crying?" I immediately hugged her because I was surprised to see her crying like this.

"Why did it take you so long to express your feelings." Yuxin grumbled after she was done with her crying.

"So, you accept me?" I asked because I still didn't get an answer from the girl I was hugging right now.

"Of course, I think my attitude has really shown my answer." She said

I don't understand why women like to say they have given a clear signal while men don't understand which signal is meant.

Even so I'm glad that we can finally can be in a relationship after having feelings for her for a long time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, I'm back after a long break. Thank you for those who wait for this story and I think I will end the story here because I have a lot of story idea but not the complete plot that's why I will write short story for my next book, so please wait for it...

If you guys have story idea for how to continue this story or for my future short story feel free to comment down below.

Really grateful for every single one of my readers that follow this story for this long...

See you guys in my next book...