Betrayed and Death of.....???

Kirigaya kazuto aka Kirito , known by many people and called by many names such as The Black swordsman , Black Prince of Aincrad , Savior of SAO , hero, survivor and many more names...But nobody knows about his real life though . Kazuto is a normal boy going to school getting average scores like every teenager . While he was as amazing as a professional at computers even though he is a child , he sucked at physical activities .

When he was 8 years old, he made a computer from the scratch by using the spare parts of his mom's computer from the store room surprising all his family , even his grandfather despite his dislike against computers .Later one day while playing games , he got a sudden doubt why the age difference between him and his little sister Suguha is only 6 months despite him being born first. After learning the details where he could find about that , he stumbled upon the main server of national registry . By hacking so he found the names of his original parents , Narusaka Yukito and Narusaka Aoi . When he confronted his parents , Kirigaya Midori and Kirigaya Minetaka, they admitted to themselves that when he was a one year old child his parents were died in a car accident , so they adopted him.

After learning the truth , he felt betrayed . So he started distancing himself away from others completely and stopped training kendo, despite the fact that he was the fastest learner his grandfather could ever teach .

Later when he was 12 and half years old, the famous VRMMORPG SAO created by Kayaba Akihiko has been released .(there were no age restrictions in my story for the game). Since he was one of the Lucky thousand beta testers , he was greatly joyed when the official complete version was released.

But when he learned that the game was a death game , he immediately started polishing all his beta skills to the Max to survive the game and also to become the beat gamer ever .He continued to train himself to the point where his reaction speed even overtook the Cardinal System .

During his time in the game , he met Klein and his friends , Argo and many more people. But he also became the reason for the death of an entire guild "The Moonlit Blackcats".His first love Sachi was died in front of him .Also in the same death game , he met Asuna , The Vice-Commander of the Largest Guild in SAO , Knights of the Blood Oath . Even his first time killing a person also because of her , during the raid on the murder guild called Laughing Coffin and next time Asuna's bodyguard Kuradeel. After that he proposed and married her in the game and a few days later , he found about heathcliff, killing him and clearing the game at the same time.

When he woke up for the first time in two years,he thought the first person he would see be his little sister and parents. But what he saw was completely scared him . Many security guards, high quality equipment,and so on.....but of all things there was an unknown person wearing spectacles in front of him.

After talking to him , kazuto learned the fact that the person in front of him was a government official named Seijirou Kikuoka

After talking to him , kazuto learned the fact that the person in front of him was a government official named Seijirou Kikuoka. Later he learned from him that Asuna has been in the same hospital as him and after meeting her , he continued his conversation with kikuoka-san . After telling the entire details he know from SAO , he also learned that the government has decided to give him an award and a reward money of one billion yen. Later having promising to be in contact with kikuoka-san, he finally get to meet with his family.