chapter 1:

The dirt crunched as I walked through the forest. No one would ever know...The moon shined like a light bulb and reminded me that time was limited. I needed to get back home and clean up. The wind blew through my hair as I ran back home. Dew
sparkled on the blades of grass. I walked slowly in the dark morning air as I finally reached my doorstep.The door creaked quietly as if to tell my parents what happened tonight,but my parents left on their morning jog.They will never know,no one will ever know.My feet felt cold against the marble as I made my way to the bathroom. I washed my body as the thick crimson ran down my body as the water came down. The blood ran down my stomach and thighs and dripped onto the floor of the shower. I started to question whether I should have killed him. As I got out of the shower I took the blood soaked clothes and tucked them into trash. As I walked into my bedroom a rush of tired came over my body as I fell into my bed and let sleep consume me. It felt peaceful. The silence of the house combined with the chill autumn air.,the smell of the thick wind blowing through your window, it was nothing but peaceful. But the peace was short lived.
*knock knock*
I lift my head from my pillow as I slowly walk to my bedroom door. I slowly turn the knob and open my door. As the door opened with a creak I didn't see anything at my door. I turned to close it and then I heard another knock.
*knock knock knock*
I jumped back from my door as I pondered what could have been making that knocking noise.
*thump thump*
My body starts to shiver . Something starts ringing. It sounds metallic and it's intimidating. I begin to approach my door again , and as I turn the knob again I look past the frame into nothingness.
Just a void