Love?

I'm seriously in 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 with 𝓡𝓪𝓼𝓪𝔃𝔂

I thought and thought about to the point where I couldn't sleep. Was I sure? Did she even like me? I stared into blackness as I thought. I really have never felt love before so I'm not sure.
I mean yea I had some crushes but they only lasted a week. One of them even abused their animals, but that's a whole different story. Don't worry his mom found out.

*buzz buzz*

Y/b/n: WHAT HAPPENED MOM AND DAD ARE DEAD! WHERE ARE YOU Y/N!?
Y/n: Calm down b/n, I'm fine but yea it's true mom and dad are dead.
B/n:DUH Where are you rn?
Y/n:I'm at Y/c's they were the only one I could trust.
B/n: I literally have a whole ass house and you choose your cousin!
B/n: whatever I'm pissed rn. I love you Y/n goodnight.
Y/n: goodnight bro
*du du du*
I hung up.

I rubbed my shoulder and sighed. I looked at my phone again to see it was 3:43am. Damn I should get some sleep. I layed down and put my head on my cold pillow. The breeze from the window was also cold, cold asf like the whole ass Antarctic wtf. I pulled the blanket over my head and curled up putting the blanket over and under my knees.
(It's sad that I actually sleep like that. I wake up off my bed though)

"Y/nnnn.."
"Huh?" I look around to see I'm in a small bed of roses with thorns.
"Y/nnn"
I look around and see I'm surrounded by trees, I couldn't see where they ended at the top.
"Hey!"
"You're Y/n right?"
I look around to see a butterfly that looked beautiful. It had a white body but the tips of the wings had a light blue tint to it. It was a very large butterfly too.
"Ah a young would who is looking for support and most importantly Love."
The butterfly spike to me landing on my knee.
"Love?" I said
"Yes honey, love, I can tell that's what you are searching for, a happy life with the one person you love." The butterfly circled around my head and landed on my hand.
"Follow me love, I'll show you love." I tilted my head.
"How are you gonna show me Love?"
I followed the butterfly to a place with red flowers growing on the walls and shiny crystals in form of a heart on display. A young looking women on a red velvet couch resting her feet on a table with a silk pink table cloth.
"Hello young one." She said she had blonde hair with bangs and her hair in a point tail, she had a beautiful silk red robe over her and heart socks on. She got up to take a closer look at me.
"Oh, well aren't you the cutest young one!"
She said cupping my face in her hands and squishing my face.
I backed away a little bit she took her hands away, noticing I was uncomfortable.
"My apologies, the reason you are here is because you are in love, I can tell the word love is very strong to you. But shall not worry, the one you love loves 𝔂𝓸𝓾 too."
"What?"
"You mean Rasazy? Are you sure?"
"Ohohoho! Of course!" She laughed
"She has met with me last night! She really wants to hang out with you more and spend the rest of her life with you young one!" She laughed again.
"Her brother was here too, did you know he liked your cousin!" I nodded
"He gave me quite the attitude, such a rude boy."
"Well young one, I'll let you go, I'll always be by your side honey."

My vision went black.

(Ok this chapter was short and I had some motivation and some free time. Ily!)