#91 Mick - Cold Day

MADDIE POV.: It's another school day, Monday to be exact. Since morning, apart from lessons, I'm spending time with my dear friends - Anna-Lena, Ryan, Aaron and Mick. James and Anitta are nowhere to be seen, but neither Mick or I mind. We both are mad at them anyway, after quite a big arguments. Besides, for some time now, I feel way better with Mick and the others, than with my own boyfriend... My heartrate sometimes quickens when Mick is close, contrary to when James is beside me...
Right now, we go to the gym for PE lesson. At first we went to changing rooms, to put on sport clothes, and get ready for the lesson. Everyone is chatting around, Anna-Lena and Caroline are constantly talking about boys and school, while I listened to them and got changed. I dressed up in baby-blue shirt, blue sweatshirt and black sweats and shoes. I put my hair up in a ponytail and I'm finally ready to go.
-Are we ready?- I asked them with small chuckle.
-Yeah, let's go- Anna-Lena agreed with me, and Caro only nodded. We left the changing room together and went straight to the gym, with other girls from our class. Anitta included.
-All the girls are here?- the teacher asked.
-Yes.
-Well then, let's go- she said and we went after her -Today we're going to have running tests- she explained, as we left the school. And we saw the boys there too -With the boys- she added with a smile and greeted the other teacher. Miss Bauer and Mr Turner talked a little, while Ryan, Aaron and Mick came to us.
-What's up?- Ryan asked.
-Nothing- his girlfriend replied.
-How come you are not cold? It's like 8 degrees outside!- Caroline stated, amazed.
-We're alright- Aaron said and boys nodded, as Ryan embraced Anna-Lena in tight hug.
-Listen everyone! As you might guess, we're going to do a running tests today! But before that, we want you to do a warm up in pairs. The best would be a girl and a boy- Miss Bauer said and we all nodded. Mine and Mick's gazes met and we smiled to one another. We didn't need to say anything, we already knew...
Turner instructed us, which exercises we should do and we "got the job done".
-Anitta is staring at me..- I whispered to Mick, when he was doing push ups and I gave him some extra weight.
-Don't bother about it- he replied breathlessly and added -Besides... James is also looking at us. Mostly me...
-Don't bother about it- I mimicked him and we giggled.
-I don't plan on doing it- he replied, when he took my outstretched hand in his and stood up.
Soon after that, teachers started to pick people for tests and we stood in one place, cooling off. And wind picked up, so we felt even more cold than we had before. We talked with our friends and laughed, waiting for our turn in running, sometimes doing jumping jacks or just walking in place.
At some point, Mick's hand brushed over mine, and I felt its coldness, what resulted in strong shiver along my spine.
-You can use my pockets to warm them up if you want?- I told him quietly, with small smile. In contrary to me, Mick didn't had any sorts of hoodie on.
-Thanks- he replied and wrapped his arms around me from behind, as he hid his hands in my pockets, and placed his head on my left shoulder.
-Comfy enough?!- I joked, but didn't move an inch.
-Yep- he replied and I chuckled. Our friends didn't say anything about it, as we're REALLY close, and such a closure is nothing unusuall. But angry stares from our other halfes told us something else...
-James and Anitta are staring..- Anna-Lena said with a smirk.
-Let them stare Ann. It's on them..- Mick replied and kissed my temple, infuriating them even more. And I didn't spare this gesture more thoughts. It's just how it is between us... Sometimes acting like a couple, but still being best of friends...
Soon after that, we were picked. It wasn't a suprise that I outrunned Anitta and Mick did exactly the same with James. 
-Good job!- we high-fived and laughed.
-MADDIE! What you think you're doing!?- James spat angrily, as he came to us.
-None of your bussiness!- I replied in the same tone and added impulsivly -And by the way, we're OVER!- I broke up with him.
-What?! You can't just do that! What the fuck is going on with you Mad!?
-I'm fine as always. It's you, who needs fixing!
-But she did- Caroline reffered to my words, backing me up -So zip it up Beckett and get lost!
-It's not for you to decide, Perigord!
-Stop it James. It's not a place to argue!- Aaron said calmly and then James was called by Mr Turner. My, now ex, scoffed at us and left, while Mick embraced me from behind like before.
-That's good decision- he said and kissed my head.
-I know- I agreed and let him warm his hands in my pockets. It felt nice...
Some time after that, the lesson was over and we got back to school with new A+ in our logs. We got back to our changing rooms and got change into normal clothes. For me, it was black high-waisted jeans and red like Ferrari or Prema hoodie, finished with high heeled boots. When we strolled down the school halls, I heard Mick and Anitta arguing.
-...But Mick, please!
-No! There's no other chance between us! In fact, I already love someone else!- he told her sternly.
-It's Maddie, isn't it?!
-Even if it's her, that's not you bussiness! Just accept it!
-But Baby, please! I love you!
-We both know too well that it's bullshit! Quit those lies Anitta! If you loved me, you wouldn't cheat on me with Mike! We're over!- he said and walked away, to our next classess. I followed him and met him in front of the classroom. 
-Mad, can we talk?
-Always- I agreed and added -Come...- we went to some empty classroom, to talk in private. My heart was puding like crazy, but I tried to silence it.
-What you want to talk about?
-I just wanted to tell you...
-You can tell me anything Mickey- I assured him with small smile. But his responce caught me totally off guard, as he pulled me to himself and kissed my lips tenderly and sweet. With sigh of content I kissed him back and placed my other hand on his cheek, as he looped his around my waist to keep me close.
-The way I could keep you close today... It made me realise that I want to do that forever... I love you Maddie...- Mick said breathlessly, looking me in the eye, and pressing his forehead to mine.
-I love you too Mickey... So much...- I replied lovingly and he kissed me again in responce, with smile on his face, which I returned.
-Come on! As much as I would prefer to stay here with you in this moment, we need to go... Mr Cross won't wait for us forever...- I bit my lip nervously. Seeing that, Mick kissed my lips for one, final time and then spoke up:
-You're right. Let's go- he agreed and we came back to the classroom, holding hands. As I sat with Caro on this lesson, Mick was sitting with Aaron. I sat down next to my friend, Mick placed loving kiss on my head and sat down himself.
-What the hell, girl!? First you ditch that moron, and second later you score Mr Karting Champion!?- Caroline was in pure shock. I just shrugged my shoulders and turned around slightly, to sent Mick a discreet wink. We knew that our relationship will be rocky, but it's definitely worth it...! Even if we have to endure looks full of envy from our ex'es...
THE END

I hope you like those School Au's with Mick as much as I like to write them...!
Stay safe and healthy!
Have a nice day! / Goodnight!
F.