senju X Mikey how they met

Mikey pov : I was walking then I see a group of tandai gang and see Brahman gang Infront.

Everyone was scared so no body walk pass but Mikey he was in the middle of ther fight then they look at him and someone walk to put his hand on Mikey shoulder Mikey look at him .

South :  hey you fucker don't you see we have a fight here .

Mikey:  maybe yes or maybe not .

Brahman : * laugh a little *.

senju: think this guy he has a gut .

South : you fucker* Punch him but Mikey dogged punch again Mikey dogged again after 5 min .

the other look at than with a sleepy Face and boring face .

tandai member : boss just finished him already .

Mikey : who finished who * stop dogged and look at them * .

Tandai member : our boss finish you .

Mikey : hah  ha hahahahaha he * point at him * finished me * point at himself * .

Senju and Brahman : think  is this kid crazy .

South : you fucker * punch him* .

Mikey : * frown *  ugh I don't want to was my time here he stop dogged and they look at him and think why he stop .

* When walk backwards * .

Everyone : think is he want to run *

*he walk backwards and run to South and jump kick him on his neck and south fall on the ground Mikey get up walk back again and run to him and jump on him and punch him * .

Everyone because shock and Jew drop and tandai become scared  but not senju he smirked and walk to Mikey *

Mikey busy punch him again and again untill someone come to pull him and wipser .

Senju: *pull and hug Mikey* can you stop * and blowing Mikey here * .

Mikey : * flich and look at senju and say * who who are you .

Senju:  hah you don't know me .

Mikey : yea and have to go now * about to walk away  then senju grabbed him*.

Senju: what your name .

Mikey : sano manjiro or Mikey and I will go now * he released senju hand and walk away* ..

senju : Mikey huh interesting * he lick his lip * .

Me: senju is a pervert ( hehe 😋) just kidding .