Chapter one (1)-I went 500 years into the past?!

I was walking downtown Kyoto with my twin sister Starz. Starz said "Monika, I want to see the Honno-Ji Monument. Can we, please?" "ok." I replied. When we got to the monument, we saw a young man in a lab coat. ' Maybe he is a med student.' I thought to myself. We go to say hello to the young man, but it suddenly starts to rain. It was pouring rain with thunder and lightning. I asked the man if he had an umbrella. He said he did but he left it at his house and that his name was Sasuke. I introduced myself as Monika. When Starz went to say her name she was cut off by a flash of lightning.
The lightning strike landed on the monument and broke it in half. Everything suddenly goes white. I feel dizzy and nauseated. When I woke up from whatever happened I noticed a sharp pain in my foot. I looked down to see that my foot was impaled on a piece of burning wood. I take the piece of burning wood out of my foot. As I'm doing so I look around where I am at. I see the shape of two people through the smoke. One has a sword ready to strike the one that looks like he is sleeping. So I yell "Get away from him." the person with the sword starles, looks my direction and runs.
So I end up hobbling over to the sleeping man and say "Hey wake up. I need you to wake up so I can help you out of this building. It is on fire. Wake up." he finally wakes up. So I grab his hand to help him up and take him outside of the building. Once outside he says, " Unhand me, Woman." I let go while saying "I'm sorry."as I do. Then he asks for my name. "Woman, what is your name?" I start to say "Mon--."but pass out from blood loss and smoke inhalation.
The man catches me. While he is holding me his vassals arrive. They ask why their lord is holding an unknown woman and what her name is. He responds with "I don't know who she is, but i'm holding her because she passed out. The vassal with white hair and gold eyes noticed that her foot was wounded. He said, "My Lord, I believe she has passed out from blood loss." as he points to her still bleeding foot.
Just then, another vassal came rushing towards them.. This one looked at the one with white hair and his lord and said "Lord Mitsuhide, I didn't expect you to be here. Lord Nobunaga, who is that woman?" Lord Nobunaga said "I don't know who she is, but she saved me while she was injured. Could you get the necessary supplies for quick treatment?" Lord Nobunaga treated my foot to the best of his ability. Then decided to take the mystery woman to Azuchi Castle. They arrive at Azuchi castle where Nobunaga has Ieyasu treat your foot again. Then he called a council meeting. You join the council meeting with the other six warlords as you are awake. Lord Nobunaga as you learn the man you saved is called and offers you two rewards.
I ask "Can I choose One reward now and save the second for later?" He says this. So I say "For my first reward i would like to train to become a ninja." he thinks about this and says "Okay, I will let you train to become a ninja. Both lord Mitsuhide and myself will teach you the ways of the ninja." As I am learning ninja skills from both Nobunaga and Mitsuhide, I find myself being played right into one of Mitsuhide's traps for enemy ninja and spies. One of Nobunaga's loyal vassals saw me talking with Sasuke one day. They reported it to Lord nobunaga. Nobunaga then called me to the audience chamber for a council meeting. This was a usual occurrence so i thought nothing of it.
Once I'm seated in the audience chamberLord Nobunaga says, "Monika, it seems that you were seen talking to a strange guy, that none can get information on. What do you have to say about this?" "I know him from my 'hometown'. He is my friend. That is all I know about him. I'm sorry." "My Lord did I do something wrong by talking with a friend?" Lord Nobunaga said "Mitsuhide tell us what you found out about this friend of theirs." "with pleasure, My Lord."
"He is an enemy ninja. He works for Kenshin Uesugi." "So, that makes me his partner in your eyes, I guess." "yes."said Nobunaga. "Mitsuhide if you would take Monika to the dungeons." "yes, My Lord." So, L am sitting in my cell wondering if my sister and Sasuke are alright. This is the reason I was talking to Sasuke that day to find out if he knew if Starz was Ok. I found out from Sasuke that my sister was trained as a ninja under Kenshin. She frequently hangs out with Sasuke though. I haven't seen her since all this happened with the wormhole, but Sasuke assures me that she is fine. So, now i'm awaiting my inevitable torture by none other than Lord Mitsuhide. Which will mostly be followed by my death.
While being tortured by Mitsuhide one of his vassals comes up to him and hands him a note and whispers in his ear. "It seems like I will have to pause our playtime as fun as this is for a minute, Monika." He said. I just stare up at him in a daze. Once he leaves I notice two sets of footsteps coming down. It is Starz and Sasuke. I'm glad to see them again. But Mitsuhide will be back soon. "You shouldn't be here!" I say to them. "You will get caught."
I can't let you stay in there though." Starz said. Then Starz comes up with a good but chaotic plan. 'Why don't we confuse the Oda Warlords. All we have to do is have me put on Monika's clothes on, put my hair in her usual style of a high ponytail. Then I will use my awesome ninja skills to evade their attempts to catch me (you). They'll come to see if you've escaped from your cell and see that you are still locked up tight. Starz uses our secret twin language that we taught to Sasuke so that he could use it also, to tell us her plan. "Ok." I say. I tell them where to find my room. Then she and Sasuke leave to prepare for dawn.
The next morning I woke up at dawn in my cell. *Let the fun
(chaos) begins.* I think to myself as I wait for my prison food and Mitsuhide to arrive.

Starz's pov
I make it to Azuchi on a mission, only to find out from Sasuke that Monika is in the dungeons of Azuchi castle as an enemy spy. Sasuke says that she was caught talking to him by a vassal that is loyal to Lord Nobunaga. He was able to get away because she helped him to ker-vanish without anyone in the room with them noticing him leave. He told me which cell she was in and kept watch for Oda forces men(guards) so that I could talk to her. When I saw Monika, she seemed fine enough for her situation. I came up with a plan to confuse the warlords in thirty seconds. So I told Monika and Sasuke in our special code language for the tree of us. Monika agreed with the plan and we decided to start the plan at dawn tomorrow. I even got Sasuke to help with the plan because he felt guilty for Monika being imprisoned.
Monika told me where her room was. I used my ninja skills to get in secretly, before dawn. I put on one of Monika's kimonos, did my hair in a high ponytail like she does. I then exited her room into the castle hallways. The first warlord I passed was Mitsunari, he had to do a double take. I just kept walking until I found the kitchen. I had not eaten yet. When I entered the kitchen I encountered Masamune cooking. He said, "Good morning Monika, you're up early this morning." All of a sudden Mitsunari came bursting into the kitchen saying, "Monika, is that you? I thought you were in the dungeons." Then Hideyoshi and Ieyasu appear before me. I say to them, "Well, this has been fun everyone, but the time has come for me to ker-vanish." as I am saying this i take one of my smoke bombs (Thank you, Sasuke) throw it to the floor and when the smoke is thick I vanish from the room. Once out of the kitchen (which is still filled with smoke) I just happen to run into Nobunaga and Mitsuhide. They see me and start to chase me. I use the ground spikes and another smoke bomb to lose them in the castle town. I then head to the forest on the outskirts of town to meet up with Sasuke.