19. Jealous

"Do you miss this place?"Draco asked as I walked around Draco's office. I nodded and turned to smile at him.

"I think you don't want to come here, "Draco said and put the document in his hand on the table before looking at me.

"Why do you think so?"I asked and turned to look at Draco, who was leaning against the back of the chair arrogantly.

"This morning you complained that I woke you up, "Draco said.

"Well, it's Saturday morning, it's normal for me to be lazy."I shrugged and looked around the office again.

"This place doesn't look much different from when I used to work, "I said and walked towards Draco.

"I don't want to change anything you've done here, "Draco said and placed his hands on my hips before pulling me closer to him.

"That's so sweet of you."I looked down at him and placed my hand on his cheek.

"'Cause everything you do is perfect," Draco said, kissing my palm.

I grinned before sitting down on his lap.

"That's why I have a perfect husband," I said.

Draco chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist and nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck.

"You're such a sweet talker, "Draco said and kissed my neck.

I smiled and blushed a little before my eyes saw something interesting on his desk.

"What is it?"I reached out to grab a small picture frame on his desk.

"Nothing," Draco said softly.

Seeing the picture in the frame made me smile.

"Here's a picture of us on our wedding day, "I said and turned my head to look at Draco.

"Yes, "Draco said softly and placed his chin on my shoulder.

"You were very beautiful that day, "Draco said, staring at the picture in my hand.

"You were very handsome that day, but if you don't frown, you'll be even more handsome," I said and smiled at him.

"I actually smile but you just can't see, "Draco said.

"Really?" I raised one eyebrow as my eyes continued to stare at the picture in my hand.

"Yes..."Draco said softly.

"But I remember that day you didn't smile at all, "I mumbled.

Draco grabbed my jaw and forced my head to turn to him before kissing me.

"I smile in my heart it makes you invisible," Draco said softly.

I chuckled and grinned before poking his nose with my nose.

Draco kissed my cheek before moving all my hair to my right.

"Y/N"

He called me as I was placing the picture in a large cardboard box in front of me.

"Hmm?"

"You know, every day I come to work here I have some weird thoughts, "Draco said.

"Really? What it is?" I asked.

Draco kissed the nape of my neck and let out his warm breath at the nape of my neck before speaking.

"I like to imagine how good it would be if you were my secretary."

"Your secretary?"I said and smiled to myself.

"Yes...Can you imagine?" Draco whispered and nibbled my ear softly as his hand slowly snaked from behind and came to a stop on my shirt button.