Chapter 6

Nobody's POV

Colby and the rest of the player ram in the locker room, loud cheering echoed in the room. The three boys once again flopped now on the metal benches next to the row of lockers, sighing in relief of the coldness to there warm and sweaty skin. Colby rubbed the towel through his slightly damp wet hair once again.

The door opened , causing Colby to look over to see lance. Wasn't he the first person to leave after practice? Colby thought. He watched as the hot walked over to the group of boys, giving him a pat in the back. "Hey Colby" the brunette turned around to see a blue mouth Jake. "Wanna watch me and Corey make purple" Jake smirked and Corey sat there with red mouth from drinking his red color drink. Colbys eyes widen, "y'all are freaks" he laughed. "Ugh! Rude come one babe let's make out behind the  lockers" Corey said while taking jakes hand. Colby just rolled his eyes and lend back.

The brunette got up and walked over and grabbed a fresh towel over on the table. "But yea he's blonde and very friendly person" Colby over heard the boys along with lance. "Sam you said he's name was? I have him in science I can probably talk to him for you" Colbys ears perked up. "No no I don't want that!" lance quickly said.

"Hey Colby" the Brunette turned around to see Kyle motioning him over, "what's up?" Colby said as he rubbed the towel in his hair. "I was wondering real quick if you had any gel" Colby furrowed his brows, "as in hair gel?" Kyle nodded, "yea I think I have some in my locker" he said while getting up. He headed over to his locker he was assigned, he softly whispered the code and began to twist the lock until 'click'

He opened it and sighed around his bag, gasping when he felt the familiar container. "Here Ya.." he said while struggling to grab it. "Go" he said while holding it out. "Thanks man" Kyle said while opening it. "Why do you need it anyways?" The brunette said while leaning on the locker next to his. "Well there's this girl..and I wanna kinda..ya know impress her"

~Colbys POV~

"Ohhh someone already likes someone" Colby smirked, "shut up I liked her since 7th grade okay" he said while applying it in his hair. The brunette soon leaned off the locker, he walked over and took off his new(ish) and slightly smelly Jersey. I replaced it with an navy blue t shirt, throwing it over. I glanced at myself in the small mirror in the locker. I fixed my hair and closed the metal door.

I slowly sat down on the bench and looked down, I felt a tap in my shoulder. I looked up to see Corey, "hey me and Jake are going to skip last class Wanna come?" I thought for a bit. As much as I want to..I would at least try to get my extra practice alone..

"No thanks but I'll try coming over after school, I kinda just want to get some practice alone" Corey nodded, "alrighty but as soon as school ends we're going to my house!" Jake argued behind the lockers. I watched as Corey pulled him over, "see ya!" I smiled and slowly stood up, a few of the other boys began to pack up. I did as well, grabbing my few bags, I began to walk out and headed out the hallway.

I looked how the other began to walk to the other side unlike me, I decided to head back to the field. No dog was out and it was just perfect, I looked to see the fence closed. I sighed and rushed over, to another side. I quick placed my bag in my shoulders and began to climb up the fence, slowly began to drop down. I sighed and dropped my bag down, I stretched out my arms and looked around the empty and quite field. I began to walk to the center of the field and looked at the bleachers.

"THEY BULLDOGS HAVE WON!"

Cheering the names and the cheers of pure happiness was fading around him.

That's all I heard, not a single bird chirp. I suddenly shook my head out of it, I let it a breath. Picking up the football and tossing it up in the air and catching it. I pushed my hair out of my face, all this..this will change my whole life.

I shot out of the day dream, looking at the time. Still have some time. I walked over to the metal bleachers and sat down, Taking all of the game nights and some pep rallys  soon to come. I twirled the football on my finger.

Ding!

I furrowed my brows, I placed the football down and pulled out my phone.

Mom💛
Hey sweetie, I just got done adding the last few boxes to your room.

I remember just then about my new house, it was way bigger than my other one. The neighborhood itself was pretty, I just wasn't sure who all lived there, over the weekend I unpacked a bit of my stuff for my room.

"Colby!" I turned to see Corey and Jake, I let out a small breath. Smiling once they ran over, "Jake just saved a new porn video for us to watch" what is wrong with my friends..

"I'm sorry..what" I looked at the two boys, "yea he said it's a must see but trust me dude it worth it" Corey said while shaking my shoulder a bit, I let out a soft chuckle. "The think you tell me to watch is so stupid" Jake just laughed a bit. "Please you did the same when you saw that video of-!" I quickly covered jakes mouth. "Don't even say the name of the video or even describe it"

I noticed the time, "shouldn't y'all be in class still?" Corey sat next to me while Jake lend in the metal rail. "Yes but we said we were going to use the restroom" I rolled my eyes. "Ya know some day y'all will get y'alls asses beat" I said while standing up. They both just laughed, "oh come on were like the three musketeers nothing can get in our way" Jake said before shot gunning a monster.

"Ya more that the stupidity musketeers" I added, we walked down the stairs and picked up our bags. "Before I come over I need to unpack a few of my stuff still" while Jake was coughing from the monster spilling a bit in his nose, Corey wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Forgot you moved to a bigger house, and hey" he pulled me closer. "Any hotties there" he whispered, I pushed him off as he began to laugh. "No, besides I don't even know the neighborhood well nor the neighbors"

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I shut my head over, I saw students beginning to leave the classrooms or out the doors. "Cmon! I owe Corey a Dr Pepper" Jake said while opening the gate. I shrugged my shoulders and placed one of my backpack straps over a shoulder. We began to walk to the front of the school were the rest of the people were.

Hi! Okay so I'm getting a idea for the next chapter but at the same time I wanna see if y'all have any ideas and I can add it to the second chapter