PickUp Lines. #4

•Midoriya POV•
After that Todoroki and I just walked to class together don't know why Kacchan was so worked up about me talking Todoroki 'senpai' now that I think about it actually...maybe he just hates the fact me calling him senpai is me thinking Todoroki is better then him?

Oh well doesn't matter I just have to call Todoroki senpai just for 1 day right..-?

-
-
-

Later that day Todoroki and I we're partners and fighting against Kacchan and mineta I really don't know how they ended up being partners. But during that fight Kacchan looked a little..extra violent? He seemed really happy fighting Todoroki I swear I saw a smile.

Meanwhile..it wasn't very hard capturing mineta not that he's bad or anything-! I just think our quirks aren't good together I'm not bragging though!

"Times up...that's enough from you bakugou." Mr.Aizawa walked over. "HAH?" Kacchan glared dropping Todoroki to the ground. He then started walking towards me I instantly get tense due to the fact we're so close face to face.

He then turned and walked over to mineta and starting unnecessarily cussing..-

"YOU STUPID WEAK PEICE OF SHIT THIS IS YOUR FAULT WE LOST I WANT A REMATCH OI DEKU LETS FIGHT. ONE AND ONE." He started making explosions shooting at the sky looking piss.

Until mr. Aizawa stopped him with his quirk "no." With that mr Aizawa started walking away to the next group. Kacchan yelling at me even though I didn't do anything but I got him off mid sentence "TODOROKI-SENPAI!" I yelled noticing he's still on the floor.

"OI DEKU." I ignored him because his little white boy tantrum was not important right now. "I'm fine Midoriya." Yet I started helping him up. "DONT FUCKING IGNORED ME DEKUUUU." while I was helping Todoroki up I just glance at Kacchan with a small smile-

And rushing to bring Todoroki to recovery girl. Mina rushing over to me dragging Kaminari who was laughing like a hyena. "WAIT FOR USS!" Mina said catching up. "you guys really put up a show at the end of your fight huh?" Kaminari commented nudging me.

"I really liked the part when you cut off bakuhoe and put him in his place especially yelling "TODOROKI-SENPAI" Mina bursted out laughing slapping Kaminari back a few times.
-
-
-

It was now dinner i was walking with Ochako and mina back to our main room. "Today's almost over what do you want me to do tomorrow?" I said trying to start conversation.

"Ohhhh...um i don't know try flirting with bakuhoe or something" she just shrugged while I froze. "Ehhh!!!?!" Ochako and Mina stop and turn around.

"My bad I didn't like my list they were to simple I want more spicy tea so I can rant to the girls" Mina smiled innocently while Ochako just chuckled a little.

"wait wait! Are you sure I don't even know how to flirt and a-and Kacchan with kill me- things will be awkward- a-and I'll just embarrassed myself Kacchan will hate me more! And i don't even know any lines to flirt!?! Why out of all things an-" I started mumbling until mina cut me off.

"Flirt or no more all mighttt~" Mina started spinning around me. "WHAT-" i defend a little "cmon deku we will give you some lines!" Ochako patted my back before bursting out laughing with Mina.

-
-
-

After that we didn't talk about it all much and changed the topic making our way to the main room for dinner.

At the moment it was 9PM now I was just about to watch a movie until I got a text.

*MinaAsh Added ChaCha💸❌*