Come at me bro

I know , it's been ages , sorry xx I got a new phone and my iPad broke, upgraded from S3 mini to the i5 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on with the story xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxps.

Chicka.........................................................................................,...
Foxy had known that Chicka had a major crush on him, she'd tried to ask him out, but he wasn't a true animatronic like them, plus, she was down right scary. And it was at this moment , Foxy realised he f**^ed up. He'd put you and his child in danger. "Yn, come with me ,bring b/n" Foxy said, sternly. "Um ok , foxy is something wrong."
"Look, just pack a bag of your things and b/n 's stuff , we're going on a trip"(in our favourite rocket ship,zooming through the sky ........) "What ! Why, and for how long."
"Look y/n , please lass, I'm already stressed , I don't know how long we'll be gone , but we need to leave in the next five minutes or you or B/n could be in serious danger."
"Okay foxy, I get it , but please just answer my question, Why do we need to leave , what's wrong ? Please , baby, you can talk to me, I thought we were inseparable."
"We are y/n, it's just that I knew this day was gonna come, I shouldn't of ever interacted with you. Uhhhrrr, why does it have to be like this, why can't we just be a happy family, I wanted to marry you, buy a nicer house, have more kids."
"Foxy, your not making any...."
"Chica is coming to kill you and b/n, there , I said it lass, Chica is on her way over, right now, and I need you and b/n to stay with Shaya so I can kill her before she kills you ."
"Oh."
Dun dun dun .........................