*Chapter 1

Hey guy's this is my first Fanfiction i hope you like it. If you want you can comment on mistakes or how to make it better. Every thought/idea counts. Also if you have any questions just ask I'm all ears.

"Allen's thoughts"

"Kanda's thoughts"

"Talking"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT!?" was heard all over the Black Order. "I said you have to-" Komui was about say but was interrupted. "We heard you but why do I have to go on a mission with him?!" said Allen/Kanda. "Because you two are the best exorcist in the order." Komui said calmly. "So that doesn't mean I have to go with the Moyashi" Kanda said "It's Allen!" Allen interject but was ignored. "Your going and that's final!" "Hmph/Che" (AN: You already know who said it.)

~Line~Break~

THE TRAIN STATION

"..." was all that could be heard.

Allen's P.O.V

"Ugh I'm going to go mad if nobody says any thing, I would say something but if I do Kanda would just tell me to shut up or start a fight. Who cares I can't stand it." " Hey, Kanda." I said "..." he didn't reply so I kept talking "Why don't you ever eat sweets?" I said "Nice one Allen you already know why... it's because he's bitter." "Che, because you eat them." "Your so mean Bakanda" I said while pouting.

Kanda's P.O.V

"

Damn, why does my Moyashi have to look so cute."

"Che, shut up Moyashi" I said. Allen just pouted some more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short I'm not very creative and it took me a few years to make this mostly it's because I forgot about it and I couldn't think of anything else. But at least I tried. Let's go for 5 or more stars and let's see if I can make another chapter. Sayanora.