CHAPTER THIRTEEN

While waiting for nandini manik drank too many shots ,now he is fully drunk
he was trying to walk but because of the effect of alcohol he wasn’t even able to stand properly  ,before he could fall on the ground someone hold his hand …

careful….” On hearing that manik looked towards him having pain in his eyes

“ she didn’t came to meet me…
I told her that if she won’t come I’ll ……
Even after that she didn’t came ,she really moved on in her life cabir I lost her…..” said manik while crying in his arms….

“ but manik it was you only who pushed her away from your life  didn’t you??” asked cabir on which he replied having painful smile on his face

“ do you really think that I will let my star go away from my life ???no never ..
I was bound to do that ..
You know she is my life didn’t you saw without her I died zillion times ,how can I live without my heartbeat ,in these years I tried hard to forget her but how can I erase her from my life when I can’t even forget her smile,her cuteness ,her eyes which use to shine for me ..
You know cabir I can still feel her touch on my skin …
I can’t forget her never ever,you know why did I do this with her ???
You know when I said those harsh words to her I felt that I am stabbing my heart i……” manik broke down completely in front of cabir,he confess everything in that drunk state ……..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
“ she said this star pendent protect us and I am giving it to you because you need it….” Saying this she tie it around his wrist and hide it behind his hand band…..
Saying this she peck his forehead and leaves from there…….
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
Manik pov

Dammm I don’t remember what happened last night ,How did I land up here ?? and nandini she didn’t came to meet me this means…
This means she has really moved on in her life ,

He said the last line taking a deep breath…
He looked at her picture in his phone wallpaper ,and trace his finger on it lovingly….
This is the time to change this picture ,
Saying this he kept his phone inside his pocket and set his hairs before going out from the room
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
“ you again??” on seeing him asked nandini

“ nandini please I need a break for the last time please ,I promise after this I won’t trouble you again…..” said manik

After thinking for a while she asked him that what does he want on which he told her that he wants to spend few hours with her along with the kids ,she wanted to deny but at that time ayaansh and misha came on seeing him misha became so happy as it was their holiday so they wanted to go out ,on seeing her pleading face nandini agreed for it ,for a surprise ayaansh didn’t protest for it…..

“ so where do you wanna go first ??” asked manik to misha on which she replied “ I wanna go park first…” but ayaansh tried to protest but being stubborn misha didn't listen to him on hearing that manik became surprised but for him her wish was his command so he drove towards the park……

They play there for a while ,ayaansh and nandini were doing something so taking it as an opportunity misha manik along with her
“ hey relax misha slow ,you’ll fall” on reaching at a particular place she hold his hand more tightly

“ hey you all meet him he is my father ,you always wanna meet my father right here he is …” said misha making him shocked those boys laughed at her by saying that she is lying misha plead manik through her eyes to help her ,so manik make them believe that he is her father those boys got scared and apologize to misha before running away from there ….

Manik was confused all the while ,when they left manik bent down on his knees and asked her lovingly “ what was that misha ??”

“ these boys always use to bully me and bhai all the time because we don’t have a father ,bhai use to fight with them but that wasn’t a solution of it ,you know this is my one of the favorite place but I never came here because of this ,I tried to tell mumma but bhai stopped me because he don’t want mumma to take stress ,I am sorry I lied I know aiyappa won’t forgive me but I was helpless I really miss dad….
Am I that bad that he left me like this ??if I could met him just once so that I can tell him that I won’t trouble him ever I will be a good girl…..
Nandini promise” seeing her in pain manik hugged her immediately on hearing that his eyes also became teary

“ no baccha you aren’t that bad you are an angel and your dad doesn’t hate you he loves you so much…” saying this he peck her hairs at that time ayaansh and nandini came ,seeing her like this ayaansh ran towards her

“ mish are you alright ?? did those brats hurt you again ?? tell me I will break there head this time “ said ayaansh

“ no bhai I wanted an ice cream so i…” ayaansh wasn’t satisfied with her answer so he looked at manik on getting assurance he chuckles “ oh mish you scared me you and your ice cream ,stupid girl” saying this he hit her forehead playfully making her frown….
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
They enjoyed a lot with each other nandini was just admiring their bond they purchased few things for the kids and took lots of selfies together ,at last it was the time for him to go back so he dropped them at their mansion,misha gave a gift to him and said in his ears “ thank you” saying this she gave a tight kiss on his cheeks making her smile….

Now only manan were left ,nandini was about to go inside but manik stops her
“ your break is over..”

“ still two minutes are left “ said manik showing her his wrist watch

“ I know nandini I hurt you too much but trust me I felt the same pain which you have gone through ,  I will try my best to win your love back but this time I won’t force you for it that’s why I am going back to India if you ever feel that I deserve a chance then just give me a hint I promise I won’t disappoint you this time ….” Saying this he peck her forehead

“ now the time is up….”
.
.
.
.
.
.

“ so you decided to go back to India ??” asked cabir

“ so what else I could do I have no reason to stay here,I hurt her a lot and I can’t give more pain to her I am leaving this decision on her this time …”

So how is it ???.

Like it ??
Or not ??

What should nandini do???

I tried my best to show the bond between them and all those emotions but....

I hope you all will like it...

#happy reading