𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

2 months later....

"It's nice to see that you all have matured and want to sort everything out." said the therapist, her name was Gina.

Kasiyah had been given a promotion from work so she was earning way more than expected, Denise was very easy on her with the amount of work hours she did because she knew of her situation at home.

So she decided to use it to take the whole family to therapy sessions, yes everyone from Keith to Uncle Keem, Tremani, Aniyah and Tremani.

A lot had to be let off their chest and this was the only way she knew would work. It was hard to get everyone there but she made it happen.

"And you are?" asked Tamari.

"My name is Gina."

Tamari was sitting on one large sofa all by himself with his casted leg laid on it.

"Bold of you to assume that some of us have matured." muttered Tamari.

"Well I asume that you talking about that frazzled up leg of yours nigga, that shit ain't matured since two months ago." barked Tremani.

Kasiyah glared at him, "Can be mature, so weird." she said. Her and Tremani hadn't been as cool as they were before, they were continuously bickering with eachother.

"Kasiyah please don't make me get mad." he said returning to his phone.

"Son get off that phone." said keith.

"You know ever since you found out i was your son you ain't been able to keep the word sin out of your sentences huh."

"Somebody's on smoke today." muttered Aniyah who lounged on the seat comfortably.

"Yall make me need a cigarette." huffed Unclem Keem.

"Yeah, erm I brought a friend over, he been out of jail and he needs therapy so I thought why not add him to your plan." added Tremani looking up from his phone.

"Since we inviting the whole world..." started Keith.

"See Gina problem number one he doesn't ask me when he's about to do something that involves me."  Kasiyah said. She was really getting fed up of it, for the past two months he'd been picking Sekani and Pablo out of school when they were doing nothing just to take them out to have "fun."

When she told Aniyah about it she didn't seem to see the problem because she would do the same. The only thing stopping her was Kasiyah's stubbornness.

"You still on the fact that I took my boys out."

"Of school, add the of school." added Tamari. Tremani stared a hole through him.

"Imma shoot you again." said Tremani placing his phone down. The fact that Tamari was there was boiling his blood, no their beef wasn't resolved but as long as Tamari was in those casts, Tremani was perfectly fine.

"Alright, I think I'll come in right here. Clearly there is a lot going on here in and outside of this room. Kasiyah has made me aware of your princess Kamiyah who is in hospital, and I want to help you all together, from what i've seen this is a good thing for you all and it's necessary." she said taking out her notebook and pen.

"Would you all like to start from square one in terms of the "family" issues not individual ones." she added.

"So basically-

"I found out I had a nephew two months ago." interrupted Keem.

"Tremani and Tamari have long-standing beef that me and my friend Kasiyah were never aware of till about three months ago." said Aniyah.