Chapter 13

Analí P.O.V.

It's been almost two months since Bella said yes to being ours.  She seems happier.  Her birthday is tomorrow and she is going to be 17.  Its weird that she wants to be with us though if only she knew.  She still asks about my scar on my stomach.

"Please Analí I wanna know it can't be that bad."  She said.

"Soon Bella I'll tell you soon."  I was going to tell her tomorrow after our day with her.  She gave up and went back to doing her homework. 

"I'm back."  Alejandro said walking in.  Bella doesn't like to wear pants and wears Alejandros shirts because there long enough to cover her to her knees.

"Yay!"  Bella said jumping up out of her bed to great him.

"Bella you need to do your homework we only have a few more problems left."  She hugged Alejandro instead of listening to me.

"You heard her Bella go do your homework."  She sighed and came back she laid back on me as she picked up her book and paper and started working on her work again.

"Done."  Bella said though I can see clearly over her.

"Bella work."  I said in a stern yet soft voice.

"But I don't understand it my brain hurts."  She said turning around to face me on her knees.  She leaned in and kissed me I want to kiss back but she needs to do her work.

"Bella you can have as many kiss you want if you get your work done hwo about that?"  I offered in exchange. 

"No thank you."  She said. 

"What are my kisses not good enough?"  I asked putting my hand over my heart acting offended.

"They are it's just I want them now not later Analí."  She spoke softly.  I put my hands on her ass pulling her onto me.  "We can do it over the weekend."  She is just so cute.

"But if we finish it now then we won't have to ruin your birthday."  She gulped at the mention of her birthday.

"Yeah right I forgot."  She said standing up and grabbing her stuff walking over to her desk quickly putting in earbuds.  Alejandro and I just looked at her confused.  I stood up and walked out as did Alejandro.  

"What happened?"  I asked him.

"I don't know she did the same thing the other day when I brought her birthday up."  He responded.  We heard soft crying but we knew she wouldn't say anything if we asked.  She came out about an hour later her eyes were red and puffy but her work was done.  

"Are you hungry?"  She shook her head and started for the stairs.  "Please?"  I begged.  She hung her head and turned back towards me.  She sat down and I slid a plate in front of her.  She ate a few bites then stopped.  "At least half please."  I told her.  She started eating again till she got to half and stopped.  She got up and went to Alejandro and put her plate in front of him.  She only did it so he would finish it and not waste food that she wouldn't eat.

"Are you feeling okay Bella?"  He asked her she just nodded and walked upstairs.  "Check on her?"  I nodded went to find her.  She was in her room listening to music.

"Bella?"  She hmm to me as she was moving around in her bed trying to hide.  "You have been acting weird I'm trying to make sure you are okay, so are you?"  I asked her getting into her bed with her pulling the blanket down from her.

"I'm okay."  The door opened and Alejandro walked over getting in on the other side of her.  I looked at her unconvinced of her answer.  "I ugh I don't like my birthday okay?"

"Why not?"  I asked almost feeling dumb for asking.

"My dad didn't hurt me on my birthday but some kids in my grade did do I don't know even before my mom passed they always did it."  I felt my blood start to boil.  "I wanted to do something special on my birthday but I was scared and embarrassed to ask for it.  That's why I cried earlier when you shut me down."  I was confused on what she meant.

"Ask us then."  Alejandro said with a hint of confusion in his voice.

"I wanted to,"  she didn't need to finish but I knew what she wanted.  We waited for her to finish so we wouldn't embarrass her.  "Sex I wanted to have sex okay?"  Alejandro and I started to laugh.  She turned bright red.  "It's not funny."  She almost yelled.

"Okay okay you are right its not funny."  My brother said.  "But are you sure sex is a big deal it shouldn't be taken lightly."  

"I know its a big deal.  I just want it to be special and I know with you two it will be."  She said it quietly.

"Bella we don't want you to feel like you have to we love you the way you are and whether we have sex or not it wont change how we feel about you."  I stopped talking and her face looked stunned at what I just said.  It took me a second to realize myself.  I just told her we loved her.  I mean we do but it's something we didn't want to say yet.

"You guys love me?"  She looked at both of us nodded.  "I love you too."  She said a big smile on her face.  I started thinking about the guys she talked about and got angry but kept my cool.

"Hey Bella you said that some guys hurt you on your birthday who are they?"  I asked.

"Uhh" She seemed scared at what I wanted to know.

"Don't worry Bella nothing is going to happen to them we just want to make sure they don't hurt you tomorrow."  Alejandro said.

"The person who I guess leads it his name is Andrew Andersen.  The rest Matthew Johnson, Billy Graham, Carson Milton, Carl Brown, and Mason Smith."  I nodded  and pulled her into me so her back was facing me and she was facing Alejandro.

"Let's go to bed its late."  I said.  With that we waited for her to fall asleep.  When we were sure she was asleep and got up leaving her.

"Voy a matar a esos cabrones por lastimarla. Ella no los necesita en su vida."  (I'm going to kill those fuckers for hurting her.  She does not need them in her life.)  Alejandro said angry.  English has always been harder for him to confess his feelings that matched his anger or sadness.

"I know but we can't kill kids but we can do is make there life hell tomorrow while shes in school and there not."  He looked at me and his wicked smile appeared.

"Podemos conseguirlos ahora entonces?"  (Can we get them now then?)  He asked I nodded. 

"Yes you can go I'll stay here with her and make plans tomorrow for them while shes at school."  He nodded and left.  Tomorrow was going to be a good day.