the escape

Y/n POV:

ugh ive been down here for a week there is a window and broken glass i have an idea to get out it may cause me to get hurt but i don't care so i made my chair fall back and cut the rope on the glass i was bleeding pretty badly but i got through the window and ran no mater how much blood i was losing i had to make it to the edge of the forest but then i heard a twig snap and ran faster than freaking sonic. 

Jeff's POV: 

i was sent after y/n i wanted to kill her but i knew slender would kill me if i  did that cause she belonged to Nina and she was Nina's property not mine to kill but i do know if i catch her i will get to see the look of fear on her face as i sped up thinking of the ways to scare her a twig snapped under my foot and she sped up i sped up to and i think she saw me.

Y/n POV: 

i saw a glimpse of jeff and he was speeding up to i got to the edge of the forest and jumped I WAS HOME! i turned around to see at the edge of the forest stood a angry jeff i smiled and that seemed to make him even more angry im surprised he was able to hold him self to gather and not jump out into the light i started running towards the police station i barged in and the jumped really high and told i had been missing for a few weeks i told them everything but they didn't believe me they said they had been to that forest multiple times and have never seen or heard of the mansion why didn't they believe me...

~wow they didn't believe you and are supposed to be cops but 319 words nice come back for the next chapters my little devils have a nice day ~kate