Accident Or Intentional

Sai goes to bathroom unaware of Virat is inside
Virat and Sai opens the door at the same time and as a result bumps into each other. Accidentally Sai kisses Virat's nose. Both get stunned and stare each other for some minutes. Then Virat tries to leave from the side. Sai also tries to leave from the same side and they again bump into each other. Sai kisses Virat's left cheek accidentally. Virat gets shocked and Sai too widen her eyes in awkwardness. They both try to leave as soon as possible from the other side and again bump into each other. Sai kisses his right cheek accidentally 🤭🤭! Sai widen her eyes even more and Virat gets stunned and frustrated by constant touch of her lips on his skin giving a current in his body. Virat pinned Sai to the bathroom door and Sai looks him innocently. Virat slowly goes closer to her and her breath starts holding. Virat kisses her lower lip and instantly leave from there not before looking her in the eye. Sai stands there still Shocked not beilieving she succeeded and the result came out really good and unexpected!!

Ok so that's it!
I told you it's just a short scene, I hope I was able to convey my imagination to you guys! Sorry for grammatical mistakes if any.
Please tell me how is it hoping it's not cringy! I will reply to everyone !

Please vote if u liked it or want something more like this!

Tap the link to watch the edit I made for sairat - Sai realises Virat's feelings
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTZZhgKipfK/?utm_medium=copy_link

Follow my ig acc @sassy_edit.s for edits