The Fight

Blondie watched through the door as Ms Kelly's lips touched Ayshas he growled lowly under his breath and walked towards P.E.
Blondies  boyfriend, Coke, looked at Blondie making puppy eyes and gave him a kiss.
Blondie  moved away from Coke as he saw Aysha walk out the classroom she had just betrayed him in. God she's never going to like me, I'm such a fool, she's not my type. I saw my boyfriend start to get angrier by the second, oh no I took his lips off mine..

"you wee scum" Coke growled.
,
"I'm sorry.. We can re-do this.. I'm sorry I got distracted" Blodnie said quietly.

"By that weird girl, Aysha? Ya wee baw bag she's no yours I am" Coke growled.

"Naw I did no such thing, babe." Blondie said innocently.

"Right get away now, I'm no hanging around with you and don't bloody babe me after ye just looked at a weird wee lassie" Coke said angrily.

I'm such a fool, I have a boyfriend, why am I so invested in her.. She's just different. Her eyes sparkle in the sunshine, her hair flips so lusciously and she had that one wavy strand that lays on her face peacefully, her tie sits on her collar so carefully.

Ms Kelly POV :

I walk out of the classroom and I see  Blondie and Coke stand close together as if they had a fight, I know why.... I know Blondie likes my love... Not yet. She'll be mine soon. She'll be my angel, my double cheeseburger queen. Blondie walks towards me and I know he's going to question me on my love for Aysha...
My beauty to my beast.
My U to my I.
My Roof to my walls.
I love Her, forever and ever...

"What you saying big lass?" Blondie says aggressively.
"Get to class ya wee Blondd" I say fiercely as my Alpha comes out of me slowly...

"Awright, she's mine. A don't care if am going oot way Coke" Blondie says angrily as he looks in my beautiful blue orbs.

"Awright, I'd like to see ye go oot way Aysha by the end of this month, if you do go oot with er she's yers, if no she's ma beauty" I say having a small smirk cross my face.