Ch 8 part 2- Secrets Discovered?!

(Y/N) and (S/N) Looked as the smoke cleared up. They looked at the 15m titan that was now standing there.

"We have to get him out before someone comes" (S/N) said looking at you

You nod and asked her if she could cut him out because your gear was broken. She was about to get ready to cut him out but before she could he was already out.

"(B/N) Are you OK!?" You yelled

"Yeah but we have to go...its people coming I don't think anyone knows that it's us." He said

(S/N) nodded her head. "Where should we go?"

You all started running into an alley and saw and empty house.
"In there!" You said pointing to a house.

All of you ran into the house and closed all the blinds. Then you grabbed (B/N) and (S/N)'s arm and ran upstairs.

"Okay it won't be much time before someone noticed that we are gone so what do you think we should do?" You said

(B/N) was about to say something but was cut off by the sound of knocking on the front door.
"Shit...guys stay here and don't move" you said you stood up and slowly walk downstairs.

"Oi, (A/N) I know your in there I saw everything." You heard Farlan's voice

You gasp and opened the door and pulled Farlan in. He was surprised when you dragged him upstairs and into the room (B/N) and (S/N) were in.

"Farlan!? W-what are you doing here?" (S/N) asked

"Well it seems he was watching use when we where trying to get (B/N) out of his titan." You said looking at (S/N)

"Well what are you going to do Farlan?" (B/N) asked

"What do you mean?" He asked not knowing if he should trust you all.

"Well now that you know our secret what do you plan to do?" You asked crossing your arms.

Farlan looked down and then look at you...
"I'm not going to tell" he said

This shocked you...why wouldn't he tell?
"Why?..." you asked looking at him confused.

"I don't know....I just won't" he shrugged

You looked at him and then heard a group of people running past the house.

"Alright but if you do if you tell anyone I will NOT hesitate to make sure that you don't see another day" you said glaring at him.

His face went pale and he nodded to make sure you knew he understood what you meant.

You nodded and all of you went down stairs. You looked at the door and looked back at the three.

"Okay let's get going so they won't suspect anything" you said

All of you walked out the door to meet up with Levi and the rest.

Alright that's the last chapter for this story... I don't think I will continue ... so bye.

Again I'm sorry...

(Late) April fools!! HAHA I would never do that to any of you!~ tell me how you would feel if that was the ending...( which will not be here for a while because I will be adding things from the manga....but no spoilers.....I'll see....I might just go into the chapters with Kenny but probably nothing else.)
Bye!~ ^_^