Prologue

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

––– THE MAN IN MY DREAMS –––

Masaya na ako eh. Dahil sa panaginip na ito nagbago ako. Natutuhan ko ang tumayo sa sarili kong paa at hindi umaasa sa magulang ko.

Nakatakas ako sa mga problema na kinakaharap ko. In that place I finally experienced how to be free. In that place I found the real me, where I can be who I am. I finally gave time for myself without thinking about others.

At dahil sa panaginip na iyon nahanap ko ang lalaking kukumpleto at magpapabago sa akin. Ang lalaking nagparanas at nagparamdam sa akin kung gaano ako kaimportante sa kaniya. Sa kaniya ko naranasan ang huminga at mabuhay ng matiwasay.

With him I have learned a lot. He is the one who helped me to be who I want to be, even in just a short period of time. He is the man that became my shoulder to lean on. He became my moon, that despite of his imperfections, he still shines and gives me light in the darkness.

Pero panaginip lamang iyon. Nabuhay ako sa isang panaginip na sa paggising ko haharapin ko na naman ang mga tinatakasan kong problema.

---

"I cannot reach him because he is the moon and I am the sun, we are million miles away from each other, and I know that he is shining brightly in the dark with his star."

"But always remember this Ken, you will always have a special place in my heart, because you are my sun and I am your moon. I will not shine brightly without the light that you're giving to me."