Chapter 3

They start molting so, so, so, so, so much that the ground turns beans!

     Bill Cipher flies down and says, "Hm, time for phase two!" He flies up to the sun.

     You look into your backpack and pull out the bean gun. You burn it into ashes. You look in your backpack and you see a melting gun.

     "Ah, of course, a melting gun!" You say, but just as you were about to use it on the bean floor, it was too late. The sun turned yellow.

A bunch of bean people start falling out of the sun onto the floor, creating bean structures. They make big beans, they make bean houses, they make bean statue of liberties, they make giant bean toys..

Then Bill Cipher says, "Hm, this place could really use a castle of some kind!" A bean castle shaped like a penis shoots out of the ground.

"I've always wanted one of these," Bill says, "So, why not base my castle off of 'em?" He gets all of his Weirdlings, who have bean skin.

"Come on, boys, get in the limo!" A bean limo pops up and they climb into it, "You too, Y/N!"

You say, "M-me..?"

"Oh, sure, but remember to wipe off your shoes!" He says.

You reach into your backpack and say, "Maybe some other time, it's too hot." You pull out a melter and start melting the vehicle.

     Bill Cipher says, "Oh, damn it! That was my hot fiancè!" He covers his face eye thing??? Bowtie holder???? Flat face super no mouth side???? as he realizes what he just said.

     "B-bill.." You stutter in shock, hands shaking, pussy quacking, "Are you.. cheating on me?"