damn you're famous now 😟. 2

C/n= channel name

After you and the child end the call and saying goodbye and all the stuff, you just laid on the bed trying to understand how you just talked to tommyinnit AND slept in call with him?
It was ... interesting?

                ~ after a few hours~

You started streaming ( no one knows your name on twitch yet) and you starting the stream saying " well hello there weirdos in the internet and welcome to my weird ass stream! "
And chat was going crazy because tommy was streaming when he first talked to you so yeah and you don't know why, you said " ayo chat what's going on? " you said in confused

              WeloveC/N dono 20$
       Maybe because you were in latest           tommyinnit stream?

"Oh" you quietly uttered as you looked at you screen.
And you stilled silent because you don't know what to say, and you  finally speak up " wlep that was not fucking something happen everyday I think" after that you let out a little, dry  laugh.

And you started playing Minecraft, and then someone dono and the dono said

       "yo c/n can ya hack 🤨"

"Yup, I can hack why? " and they dono again

          "Well I want you to hack to the DREAM SMP and kill the most character you hated, I will pay you 1000$"

" Okay " you start being " the ‘Russian hacker’ the you are "AND DONE, WE CAN KILL FUCKING WILBUR SOOT FUCK YEAH"you join the server and saw who is online and here is the list-

                 Wilbur soot
                 Tommyinnit
                 Technoblade
                 Awesomedude

"And now we going to stalk wilbur soot~"
You said creepily, and you started looking for a axe to kill him and just laugh at him in the chat oh talking about the chat y/n looked at the chat and start laughing at them, they all were saying " WHAT " "WHO ARE YOU" "HOW DID YOU GET HERE" and you simply said " because I am here to kill wilbur soot think motherfucker I hate his character so much and I hate sam and dream characters but sadly I can't kill them. " and there was just "... " from wilbur and sam but tommy.... He was saying "POG" and you said " yes, yes pog it I guess. " and wilbur said " give us your discord name and tags, we need to know who are you " and you said " well tommy already know my discord and he talked to me :0"

And techno was just watching.