Number 2

A few summers ago I went for a bike ride around midnight with a friend. We went our separate ways at the end of the evening and I had about two blocks to ride back by myself.Because of construction I had to ride on the sidewalk but the streets were dead but it wasn't a problem until right where I was about to turn left onto my street. There was this man walking by himself, maybe 40s, a little scruffy but not homeless.The side walk was narrow and I didn't want to freak him out so when I got about six feet behind him I said "hey behind you!" And he turned around and gave me this super angry look.I turned down me street and he started to follow me, literally screaming about how I was a fucking cunt and he was going to kill me and all that. I live right off the corner and I didn't want him to figure that out so I decided to do another loop around the block. That's not the scary part.The scary part is that when I looped back around and looked down the street I saw him standing on my fucking front stoop staring out at the street like the motherfucker KNEW I lived there. He saw me ride by again but he didn't say anything.I ended up going back to the friends, but my bike got stolen from the alleyway by the house two days later.Edit: the guy in question was definitely not actually homeless. We have a large population of mentally ill in that area unfortunately (downtown of a medium sized city), so if I didn't think the sidewalk was too narrow to pass otherwise I wouldn't have disturbed him. Half the scary part was that he looked pretty much completely normal for my area. That being said I ended up texting my mom and she made the decision not to notify law enforcement until my bike was stolen.