Today it ends

"Technomap","The human GPS","Guys I think we're lost", "L", "We're gonna be late","Technolate"

Sure, the journey was long and exhausting, but it sure wasn't lonely. Once Techno crossed the gates of his opponent's kingdom he realized, they were in shambles, why then would they keep fighting a war they could not win. Upon his arrival he received no greeting, "Understaffed much I see" he mumbled to himself while stepping down from his horse. 

He made his way inside the castle, empty. Thanks to his previous meetings with the greedy bastards he knew the place, and so he decided to look for said beings inside the throne room. To no avail, it was empty, no lit torches, even complete with overgrown plants. It was only when he heard a fight between two men that he knew where to look. Peaking into the kitchen he saw what looked like two very drunk men. Broken glass bottles crunched beneath his feet as he carefully stepped in, "Gentleman" he made his presence known, both men immediately turned to face him, ah yes, how the mighty have fallen, the king and his general. 

"Blood for the blood god", at first, he'd come here to surrender. He didn't think it was worth fighting a war when he didn't even want to be king. Yet he sure wasn't going to hand his father's hard work to a pair of wreckless idiots. A swoosh was heard and in seconds Techno's hand flew in front of his face, grabbing the empty beer bottle before extending his arm and crushing the glass with his bare hand. 

Before he knew it a fight broke out, "Blood", "Imagine losing Imao", "Point and laugh everyone, point and laugh".

There he stood, motionless, in the middle of the kitchen. Looking down at his feet he saw the familiar thick red fluid covering his boots, yet this time is caused him no sensation. The sound of a drop hitting the pooled blood beneath him, echoed through the mostly empty kitchen. For the first time in a what he'd thought to be be forever, silence, there was silence.