part three;

WARNING - parts three and four will be much darker than the first two meaning not only will there be slightly more depictions of sex, etc. but there will also be more mention of abuse and depressive thoughts. as much as I would love for all of you to read to the end, please don't feel obligated to continue reading if these things are going to make you uncomfortable. thank you :)

PART THREE - DETERIORATION

deterioration

(n.) the process of becoming
increasingly worse.

part three cast !

ana de armas as genevieve de valera

timothée chalamet as regulus black

winona ryder as cynthia sykes

jessie mei li as emma vanity

dianna agron as aja dupont

freddy carter as evan rosier

ben barnes as sirius black

aaron taylor johnson as james potter

violet brinson as lily evans

andrew garfield as remus lupin

jamie bell as peter pettigrew

sophie thatcher as marlene mckinnon

zoe kravitz as dorcas meadows

****

GENEVIEVE AND REGULUS HAVE BEEN MARRED BY THE DARK MARK. Their skin now bears the twisted serpentine tattoo that signifies they have given their lives to Lord Voldemort and things will never return to how they used to be. Cynthia is no longer a friend, Emma is distant, Aja is still head-over-heels for Remus, and Genevieve, against Regulus's advice, has befriended all of the Marauders and Lily's friends.

While trying to pull her life back into some semblance of what it used to be, Genevieve finds herself obsessing over the fact that she's turning into her father - the one thing she doesn't want to happen. Even with the reassurance of Regulus (who, even with the Dark Mark, is sweet as ever) that she's a good person, Genevieve can't help but wonder if deep down, she's destined to follow in her father's footsteps.

Being raised by Reinaldo de Valera has its consequences. He's a venomous snake wrapped up into a man with no soul - it's a wonder that Genevieve has managed to keep her goodness, as Regulus would like to say. Genevieve should be proud to have the last name de Valera and she should be honored to serve the Dark Lord. But Genevieve's only sixteen and she's hopelessly in love and all she really wants is to run away with Regulus to a nice house by the sea.

Things are always changing in the Wizarding World - whether it's for the worse or for the better. Voldemort is growing more powerful with each passing day and he's recruiting more and more children. War is only a few miles in the distance and everyone knows that it's not going to end well.

part three playlist!
chapter nineteen - august by taylor swift
chapter twenty - i can't handle change by roar
chapter twenty-one - space song by beach house
chapter twenty-two - mess is mine by vance joy
chapter twenty-three - exile by taylor swift
chapter twenty-four - two slow dancers by mitski
chapter twenty-five - happiness by taylor swift
chapter twenty-six - champagne problems by taylor swift
chapter twenty-seven - only love can hurt like this by paloma faith
chapter twenty-eight - youth by daughter
chapter twenty-nine - carry me out by mitski

𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

august 1977 - june 1978
the worsening of reggie and viv